Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hey Plute! How you doing? How are things? xx

Hi Hkk, thanks for asking. When I got home from work, innately I am feeling stalled..., bored, empty, aimless, like I don't know what to do next... I have bought so many books since a month or two ago, I have been accumulating books, new unopened books, all kind of books, and then I lost the passion to read them because I am so distracted with my curiosity in astrology, my mind and heart is like everywhere, I can't focus... I have also got an aquarium at home, I feel so empty I keep buying new shrimps to add into my tank and some shrimp has been dying away and now I have to control my urge of adding shrimp into it. I don't know really... I hope I can finish reading my ww2 related book and be more passionate into finishing it... My life is revolving around my husband and me only, then I am thinking I need some new sparks in my life... I should call my friend out and go karaoke but I am reluctant to get out of my comfort zone, I think I need someone to whack me up so I can get out of my comfort zone, lol. I blame all this to my moon in gemini conjunct north node :p

Last edited:

three M symbols

Hi Hkk, thanks for asking. When I got home from work, innately I am feeling stalled..., bored, empty, aimless, like I don't know what to do next... I have bought so many books since a month or two ago, I have been accumulating books, new unopened books, all kind of books, and then I lost the passion to read them because I am so distracted with my curiosity in astrology, my mind and heart is like everywhere, I can't focus... I have also got an aquarium at home, I feel so empty I keep buying new shrimps to add into my tank and some shrimp has been dying away and now I have to control my urge of adding shrimp into it. I don't know really... I hope I can finish reading my ww2 related book and be more passionate into finishing it... My life is revolving around my husband and me only, then I am thinking I need some new sparks in my life... I should call my friend out and go karaoke but I am reluctant to get out of my comfort zone, I think I need someone to whack me up so I can get out of my comfort zone, lol. I blame all this to my moon in gemini conjunct north node :p

I have the same feelings since a few monthes now..
I have a lot of things to do, but I'm not passionate enough anymore to be focused. Resulting in being distracted, bored and empty, and thinking everyday about how my life is revolving around things (or their lack)..
Sometimes motivation come, but is difficult to keep more than one day.
I was blaming several Neptune transits, but I'm not sure where those feelings are coming from (now Neptune is opposing Mars for everyone).

Hope it will be better for you

Hkk

Account Closed

Do a course. Maybe an astrology course if thatā€™s what ur obsessed about right now. Something to get your attention and focus on. What subjects interest you? A short course would be good. Something related to your work maybe. Enhance your skills?

Hkk

Account Closed
I have the same feelings since a few monthes now..
I have a lot of things to do, but I'm not passionate enough anymore to be focused. Resulting in being distracted, bored and empty, and thinking everyday about how my life is revolving around things (or their lack)..
Sometimes motivation come, but is difficult to keep more than one day.
I was blaming several Neptune transits, but I'm not sure where those feelings are coming from (now Neptune is opposing Mars for everyone).

Hope it will be better for you

I donā€™t know three what this feeling is. I always have it. 3rd house stellium for me think. Maybe you could do what I said to Pluto about short courses etc. It focused my mind xx

How are you? XšŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Jeez, that went over my head.

Annnnd you killed my buzz. Kidding.

I like autumn a lot. Being phlegmatic and all. :whistling:

lol Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve confused you. Autumn is a beauty too especially the pics taken of the leaves dropping etc and the clothes to wear in autumn. Love it šŸ˜ time for cherry lipstick šŸ’„ lmao

Iced8Ace

lol Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve confused you. Autumn is a beauty too especially the pics taken of the leaves dropping etc and the clothes to wear in autumn. Love it šŸ˜ time for cherry lipstick šŸ’„ lmao

Yaaasss. Loll. I like the wind, and the general coziness of the season. The clothes as well. Btw least favourite time of the year?

Hkk

Account Closed
Yaaasss. Loll. I like the wind, and the general coziness of the season. The clothes as well. Btw least favourite time of the year?

Yes! Least favourite šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” I like them all but if I had to choose I would say spring. The winter has gone, you want the heat and you get teased lol

three M symbols

I donā€™t know three what this feeling is. I always have it. 3rd house stellium for me think. Maybe you could do what I said to Pluto about short courses etc. It focused my mind xx

How are you? Xļæ½ļæ½

Hi Hkk, how are you? :)

When it's about astrology or spiritual things, I don't have difficulties to be focused. My intellect is used to that (natal mercury in 12th house). Those things feed my soul, but not from a concrete point of view. People which practise astrology are very rare in my surroundings. Being too much spiritual can be bad. It's like being not enough "grounded" or attached with real life and things, and people around me.
It's like if I was giving my energy to improve my inside part everyday (my spirit). But the outside part of my life didn't change a lot. People doesn't see me evolving. And, I feel like if all the things I do for my spirit are unuseful. (a part of this thought is wrong, but we are incarnated to live in a material world, to interact with things and not just with self)

Otherwise, I feel great!

Something funny happened. I don't know if you remember but in my sr chart I have Mars conjunct ASC. (2 or 3Ā° orb).
This RS has just started, and the 2nd day, my wifi card died! Mars is SR 3rd house ruler. And is currently conjunct to the sun (what we see)

When I didn't had internet, I understood that my addiction to it is one of the reasons that made me feel empty and distracted. On internet, there is so much things we can do, see, listen too, read, too much informations and choices about everything.. Sometimes it make me forget what is important, and which things deserve my energy.
And when I'm really focused on something, I can't really appreciate the value of what i'm doing, because 10mn later, I'm starting another thing very different, and if it's a boring task, my motivation is lost for the next hours.

So, i'll try to change my habits.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Hkk, how are you? :)

When it's about astrology or spiritual things, I don't have difficulties to be focused. My intellect is used to that (natal mercury in 12th house). Those things feed my soul, but not from a concrete point of view. People which practise astrology are very rare in my surroundings. Being too much spiritual can be bad. It's like being not enough "grounded" or attached with real life and things, and people around me.
It's like if I was giving my energy to improve my inside part everyday (my spirit). But the outside part of my life didn't change a lot. People doesn't see me evolving. And, I feel like if all the things I do for my spirit are unuseful. (a part of this thought is wrong, but we are incarnated to live in a material world, to interact with things and not just with self)

Otherwise, I feel great!

Something funny happened. I don't know if you remember but in my sr chart I have Mars conjunct ASC. (2 or 3Ā° orb).
This RS has just started, and the 2nd day, my wifi card died! Mars is SR 3rd house ruler. And is currently conjunct to the sun (what we see)

When I didn't had internet, I understood that my addiction to it is one of the reasons that made me feel empty and distracted. On internet, there is so much things we can do, see, listen too, read, too much informations and choices about everything.. Sometimes it make me forget what is important, and which things deserve my energy.
And when I'm really focused on something, I can't really appreciate the value of what i'm doing, because 10mn later, I'm starting another thing very different, and if it's a boring task, my motivation is lost for the next hours.

So, i'll try to change my habits.

Iā€™m ok thank you Three!

What do u mean people donā€™t see you evolving? Does it matter if they see it as long as you see it and inside you are. The importance is growth here. Doesnā€™t matter about others. What they see will come naturally.

I know how you feel in regards to boredom and doing activities. My mind drifts slot. I could be coming something and want to move to the next task. I have to stop and ask myself why then I tell myself moving in to the next task quickly wonā€™t change the way I feel and I will want to move on to the next one etc. Restless šŸ˜¬ crazy feelings. We know it but itā€™s hard to change it. Iā€™ve always thought it was sag in the 3rd with the stellium but maybe itā€™s something else or more to it.

Three, even though itā€™s all online I feel and you come across quite calm. You have a calming effect on me. I canā€™t entirely explain it but the only way to describe it is calming ....

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m a Libra rising, cap sun. Itā€™s libra season and things have calmed down. Well actually no, not calmed down. Things have come to an abrupt stop. Everything was good, going at pace when it was Virgo stellium season. Now the slowness is pushing my work back where before I was making progress.

Why is this if libra season is my rising season? I miss Virgo ā™ļø. It was a productive month.

david starling

Iā€™m a Libra rising, cap sun. Itā€™s libra season and things have calmed down. Well actually no, not calmed down. Things have come to an abrupt stop. Everything was good, going at pace when it was Virgo stellium season. Now the slowness is pushing my work back where before I was making progress.

Why is this if libra season is my rising season? I miss Virgo ā™ļø. It was a productive month.

Cheer up! You still have the Mars in Virgo transit until Oct. 4th! :happy:

david starling

Thank you David my ļæ½ļæ½ lovely!

It doesnā€™t explain the slow down then. Ah well maybe itā€™s the universe telling me to slow down again to prevent burn out. Health comes first x

Actually, it sounds like confirmation of the Sign-blending I've been insisting occurs at the cusps. Mars is in the last 5 degrees of Virgo, meaning there's already some Libra in the mix.
I agree, the Ascendant is about health, since I believe that it's about accessing the Life-force energy that sustains us. Time to enjoy the beauty that we miss because we're so intent on work, and getting thing done on time.

Hkk

Account Closed
Actually, it sounds like confirmation of the Sign-blending I've been insisting occurs at the cusps. Mars is in the last 5 degrees of Virgo, meaning there's already some Libra in the mix.
I agree, the Ascendant is about health, since I believe that it's about accessing the Life-force energy that sustains us. Time to enjoy the beauty that we miss because we're so intent on work, and getting thing done on time.

You are right David! Time to relax and like you say enjoy the beauty

Hkk

Account Closed
Right! Mine's been on the backburner with all that frantic Virgo activity and whatnot. Gotta take time to make time.

Mine doesnā€™t exist lol and when it does itā€™s drama. Iā€™ve put up my horary chart and asked a question about my love life.

Whatā€™s your take on the 12th house David with and without your method of 12/12. Have you set up your own personal blog/vlog about this yet?

david starling

Mine doesnā€™t exist lol and when it does itā€™s drama. Iā€™ve put up my horary chart and asked a question about my love life.

Whatā€™s your take on the 12th house David with and without your method of 12/12. Have you set up your own personal blog/vlog about this yet?

No. Looks like that may be the way to go, though.
I've labeled H12 the House of the Imagination. Not really part of 12/12, just my experience with it. I do think H12 is most favorable to Pisces and Neptune though.