why don't i have any friends.........?

religare231

i just can't understand it, no matter how hard i try......i don't have any friends.......it seems as if i am destined to live as a loner.....i wanted to know which planetary aspects cause a person to have no friends......

i have saturn in 12th house in my birth chart..is this responsible for it.........please explain..........

birth details

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore

aquarius7000

Hello
i just can't understand it, no matter how hard i try......i don't have any friends....
I am not well-versed in Vedic Astrology, so have looked up your tropical chart (www.astro.com), which gives your Piscean Asc.

According to Western Astrology, you have Saturn ruling your 11th house of friends, and Sat sits in the 11th house as well. This means you could have few friends and/or those with some age difference (older).

I think that one of the issues could be that plethora of Scorpio energy, with your Sun and Mars in Sco, and Plu right on the Sun, and all these planets in the 8th (Sco's domicile). All this, esp Plu-Sun may make you come across as a bit 'over-whelming' and/or over-bearing person. With that Sun-Mars, you again might come across as a bit dominating. Plu-Mars is also not an easy energy to handle, and only amplifies the Sco energy.

What you need to do is, be more lighthearted, happy-go-lucky types. Maybe when you do come across someone, who shows interest in friendship, unknowingly, you might try too hard to 'keep' that person for fear of losing that friend. For the other person, it might seem like alot of pressure, though you might not even realise it.

By the way, a bit off-topic, but you might have an interest to go overseas, or may have a partner that travels a lot, etc.

:)AQ7

Nagarjuna

According to vedic astrology you surely have a bad karma related with friends. The house of friends is 4th bhava, and its lord, Venus is debilitated in Virgo, 8th bhava. The other lord, Moon, is in Libra with Mars and debilitated Sun, and bad aspected by Saturn. Sure, until a certain age the friends are important, but later their role will become minor.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Religare231,
1. Your Third house lord Mars is Combust
2. 4th house lord is in 8th house and debli.
3. 5th house Lord Mercury is in Paapkartari yog. And 5th house is in Rahu-Ketu axis.
All the above three houses are creating problem for developing relationship with friends.
Strength is Jupiter blessing ascendant.

creativei

Hello religare231 :rightful::cool::cool:

just happen see your post while searching for something . me too same like you doesnt have any friends , no matter how much good iam and down to earth , somehow end up with misunderstanding and fights . it like that . persons life is filled with good and bad . if one thing good then other matters gets affected .

me too astrologer , not a professional but its my passion . self learned astrologer .

when it comes to friends two things are important one is house other is significator (karaga ) . we have to check both from lagna and moon sign.

in astrology 11th house speaks of friends ,. mercury is significator for friends . a well placedmercury gives many good friends . but ill placed one spoils the game .

6,8,12 houses are considered as bad in astrology , whichever house lord joins with these lords will bring problem .for eg 4th with 8th -loss of mother . 3rd with 6th fights with siblings etc etc . if 11th lord is in 6th , 8th , 12th then forget about social life . no matter how hard you try , end result will be futile .

likewise if mercury joins 6th, 8th , 12th lords then also friends no .

another thing is moon should not get afflicted , if moon is with saturn rahu , ketu . or in one of their constellations then also friendship will suffer .

if 6th lord in 11 friends become enemies / 8th lord in 11th humiliation from friends . / 12 in 11 though they say foreign friends . but its actually loss from friends and lonely life .

mercury ketu conjunction gives no friends or weird eccentric friends , both of your thinking doesnt matches . you feel emptiness even though you surrounded by many .

ketu in 11th good for material prosperity but bad for friends , social life in general . many celebrities who has ketu in 11th has sound finance but lonely persons . ketu - detachment rahiu = attachment /obessive .

rahu in 11th gives many friends while ketu cuts friends .

i have ketu in 11th , 6th lord aspecting 11th . mercury combust .from school to college and till now no single friends . its ok to be no friends but not to have insulting friends , i have faced those things in my life . when i came to know astrology i solaced myself and stayed away from social life..

in your chart you are , aquarius asc and moon sign is libra . from lagna you have 11th lord in 7th house its very good placement . gives numerous friends . also wealthy husband , infact you meet your spouse in friends circle , he ,may be one of your friend . rahu in 11th is also very good . you crave for prizes recognitions , awards , monetary gains . friends , it gives world wide friends . you can have rahu in 11th .

as per moon rasi for libra sun rules 11th of frienships . that sun in the rahu constellations , again 11th lord sun 12th lord mercury joined together . it gives either forgein friends or puts you a loner . also 1st lord in 12th as per raasi is also prob . more you try to become social more you get hurts ,disappointments and as a result you wish to stay in comfort zone .

but dont wry ur good periods gona start soon . after 2021 things will start changing and by 2026 you will be surrounded with many friends and will be popular in friends circle ! .

creativei

why you are discouraging him . say if you have anything positive , dont let others down . your words should bring to others .

Hi,

Mind may sometimes lead you to disturbance, nothing to worry too much. Exercise/yoga will do lot of help.
You may develop friendships with Catholics, Muslims, you prefer friendship with persons having matured and witty talks.

If in workplace you might get attracted/liking towards a new friend.

regards
Niranjan