Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-26-2017, 11:10 PM

Five Retrograde Natal Planets - huh?

Soooooo, I am accepting of the perception of slowness that the five Retrograde planets play out in my natal chart - I just don't understand why I would have so many.

Anyone familiar with this?

Retrograde:
Pluto
Uranus
Neptune
Jupiter
Mercury

-loveNlive
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal Chart loveNlive.jpg (54.9 KB, 10 views)

Unread 11-26-2017, 11:25 PM

Re: Five Retrograde Natal Planets - huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenlive View Post
soooooo, i am accepting of the perception of slowness that the five retrograde planets play out in my natal chart - i just don't understand why i would have so many.

Anyone familiar with this?

Retrograde:
Pluto
uranus
neptune
jupiter
mercury

-lovenlive
i have four planets retrograde
- pluto uranus saturn neptune and they in my 5.7 houses what i am a lucky person!!!huhuuhhh
Unread 11-26-2017, 11:41 PM

My retrograde planets are in 3,5,10.

I like how you added the word LUCKY in there! I don't know if you were joking, but that sounds like a good perspective for me. I have had conflicting information about what this means.

Have you noticed anything interesting in your life that you feel would relate to the retrogrades?
Unread 11-27-2017, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveNlive View Post
My retrograde planets are in 3,5,10.

I like how you added the word LUCKY in there! I don't know if you were joking, but that sounds like a good perspective for me. I have had conflicting information about what this means.

Have you noticed anything interesting in your life that you feel would relate to the retrogrades?
Sure.iam joking .i noticed all my conflicts in love and long term relationship.in every relationship .i refused the idea of marriage in traditional ways or without love and if i accept any proposal for marriage it faces with difficult until it finished i think because my 7 th is Sagittarius.Pluto in my 5 th Scorpio.that make me loveand has strong emotions and intensive passion but retrograde of Pluto can't make me express it and make self control for this emotions and i attracted to mysterious and difficult person.and what about you? What are your conflicts? As you notice in your life
Unread 11-28-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo lolo View Post
Sure.iam joking .i noticed all my conflicts in love and long term relationship.in every relationship .i refused the idea of marriage in traditional ways or without love and if i accept any proposal for marriage it faces with difficult until it finished i think because my 7 th is Sagittarius.Pluto in my 5 th Scorpio.that make me loveand has strong emotions and intensive passion but retrograde of Pluto can't make me express it and make self control for this emotions and i attracted to mysterious and difficult person.and what about you? What are your conflicts? As you notice in your life
Wow! I have had so many conflicts, it's hard to know where to begin. But, in general things take quite a while for me to get into or out of. I spend so much time internally until sometimes I don't even realize that I have not communicated how I feel to others. For example, I was in a relationship for over 15 years. The last 6 or 7 years of the relationship I didn't really care to be with this person, but I stayed. We would have issues that would need to be resolved but he was not available to work out any type of resolutions. My being "unaware" at the time is what attracted me to someone in which I would easily be able to retreat to my inner world, rather than my outer world. So I would work out "our" issues within myself through an intense internal dialogue. I would confront myself with the issue, devise a way of being to overcome any feelings that I felt were not beneficial, and then I would act it out. Problem solved. But all the while, I did not communicate outside of myself - only sparingly. And when I did and I was met with anything other than what was comfortable for me I would retreat within myself again. I was in this constant death/rebirth (Pluto) of my way of being, changing myself unexpectedly and continuously (Uranus), communicating non-stop within myself (Mercury), exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion (Jupiter), creating a list of fantasy like movies of outcomes that normally never materialized (Neptune).

I had done this all my life and in all types of situations. Now that I am aware of this I am able to live outside of myself more. And I typically have a lot of depth in my conversations. More times than not, I have put a tremendous amount of thought and experience into whatever I am talking about. However, I also have meaningful conversations with people that I love and trust and that give me the space to be scattered throughout a conversation that I haven't internally reflected upon first. I am a work in progress...

Last edited by loveNlive; 11-28-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 11-28-2017, 08:02 PM

Retrograde Planets
and
their Number in the Natal Chart

http://gregoryrozek.com/en/retrogradeplanets/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 11-29-2017, 12:51 AM

Thanks so much for posting the link to the article JUPITERASC. I had come across this article some time ago but with your kind suggestion I knew that revisiting it would prove to be beneficial - and it was quite enlightening. I have become somewhat more self aware since my first read of the article and this time there were parts that seemed like I had never read it before. I wrote to the author of the article and I would like to share it here:

Wonderful article Gregory. I was sexually abused for eleven years during my childhood and had several experiences where I would have died had not someone shown up to save me. By the time I was eighteen I had suffered to the point of no longer being able to function and I became a hermit and barely ate or slept. If I would have had anyone in my life at that time that I was friendly with come and check on me they may have had me committed to a mental institution.

Your article has helped me to add another piece of the puzzle as to how I healed myself. Five retrograde planets (Pluto 13 degree orb with Uranus, Uranus conjunct the IC, Mercury conjunct the MC, and then Neptune and Jupiter conjunct.) I've never been in therapy or had any kind of counseling, I've never been medicated or addicted to self medicating - I feel like I've walked away as if I were the child on the bus that walked away from that horrible bus accident without a scratch in the story that you told in your article. It's been 36 years since the abuse ended and I am still just as amazed as ever! I have a great life and I operate on a very high level in all areas that come to mind as I write. I have some of the most beautifully expressive and affectionate relationships and optimism generally oozes out of me even during some of the most misfortunate circumstances. To the point where someone has to point out to me that I have just endured a very difficult time in my life. Sometimes people feel as though I have not properly dealt with the situation at hand. Oh, if they only could relate to the rich and deep inner world that I have at my beckon call!

Thank you, you are a kind and generous soul.
Unread 11-29-2017, 02:34 AM

I have five retrograde planets, and my life turned out OK.

The modern outer planets are retrograde a lot of the time. Many people have them.

Because Mercury stays so close to the sun but moves faster, it goes retrograde a lot of the time. Basically with Mercury retrograde your mind tends to look backward and inward over disparate facts that do not seem to fit, until the explanation is found.

Jupiter retrograde tends to lack the out-there spontaneity that Jupiter direct tends to have. Jupiter retrograde people do have a sense of humour, but it's a bit more retrained.

The exception that proves the rule is Monty Python cast member John Cleese, who often did silly things (like the Ministry of Silly Walks skits) in a formal suit and with a perfectly straight face.

Basically with retrogrades the planet's energy is turned inward. During one's life they will often go direct by progression.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 11-29-2017, 05:43 AM

hope chart observations help take stock,
do share pointwise ground feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective etc etc,
traits, aptitudes-talents, health, prospects, etc etc :

ketu south node over leo asc,
hyper-sensitive, high self-pride, individualistic,
attention catching personality features;
while prone to head-stomach-heart injury-pain;

rahu now transiting natal ketu leo coming 1.5yr, life-changing transit;
ketu now transit rahu acq 7th, detachment-indifference marriage/romance;

aries-mars malefic for leo asc, stress-delays in career-recognition;
mer-venus aries, literary-oratory-astro aptitudes,