Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

It's easy, you scrub the dishes in ur apron and underwear. You have to touch them like your own body. Push each dish under the water to the beat of the 50shades of grey playing in the background. It's candle lit and after the drowning forplay with the dishes you start to bath them, soft circulating motions. Then you start to scrub, harder faster, harder faster, until you can't scrub anymore, then you pull the warm dish out, rinse it off and dance around with its clean glassy body till it drys.

Personally, this conjures up silence of the lambs rather than my favourite **** video.

conspiracy theorist

Injured from what?

Things are going good. My arms are sore from moving furniture :biggrin:

Played football (soccer) with some of the guys after work. Concrete is not good for your legs and feet, especially when bare foot.

You should get /fit/. Much less soreness awaits when you strengthen your body.

Lykanized

It's good to know that both you folks aren't the idiotic type who bases there whole life on their sexuality to the extent where everything else is subsumed into its confirmation. It's also nice to know that you aren't for the 1001 "new" "genders" "out there".

I can respect people like this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing who's life isn't solely based on what/who they phuck.

Do you think current day society would be "better" if there was less sexualization. Speaking as two self-admitted very sexual persons.
It depends on what kind of sexualization you mean. I think any public figure is expected to also be a sex idol of some sort, which includes children and it's disgusting. There's also a lot of 'shipping' which is also weird and creepy

Also, I really try to be respectful of everyone and what they identify as. I believe in asexuals and people who are transgender or transsexual. At some point, I think sexuality becomes more about ideals than actual sexuality. Like some pansexuals come off as pompous because it's not someone's fault if they are attracted to who they are attracted to and not everyone. At some point it also becomes delusional and probably a result of needing to pay more attention to one's real life, like identifying as animals or something like that. But that's their business

Lykanized

Hey, Whoam1, can you please men AND women? I can please both and apparently I'm a natural :wink:

Tbh, I'm like you, I need intimacy. I've felt slight undertones of intimacy with a man before, but it was rare and it wasn't romantic. Just deep. I need intimacy, but I rarely find it and I can't deny sometimes I just need some excitement and eroticism

I think in the beginning of a relationship if we start having sex earlier on, we're having sex with who we think the person is, so there's a bit of faux intimacy going on. Or perhaps faux romance

Lykanized

But honestly, it's upsetting. Even if you want a relationship, it's easier to find one as a gay man. Women need an app. Clitr or something

Lykanized

Also, I really think Scorpio gets over associated with sex. I know that's gonna be an unpopular opinion, but most of that is about aesthetic and stereotype. The reality is much less glamourish. And Mars is like caveman 'me needs sex'

Whoam1

Also, I really think Scorpio gets over associated with sex. I know that's gonna be an unpopular opinion, but most of that is about aesthetic and stereotype. The reality is much less glamourish. And Mars is like caveman 'me needs sex'

Pluto plus Mars is sex subtlety forceful. Also girls like me but I can't please the pre say bc they don't please me. I know if was straight id be easier I have a line of girls and of there moms who want to date me (the moms want there daughters to date me).

Lykanized

Pluto plus Mars is sex subtlety forceful. Also girls like me but I can't please the pre say bc they don't please me. I know if was straight id be easier I have a line of girls and of there moms who want to date me (the moms want there daughters to date me).
I don't like men, I can still please them ??? I don't know. You don't have to like it to know how to do it. Most men like it and still can't do it

But that doesn't make sense because people don't know how good you are at sex by looking at you. You should have said lines regardless

conspiracy theorist

It depends on what kind of sexualization you mean. I think any public figure is expected to also be a sex idol of some sort, which includes children and it's disgusting. There's also a lot of 'shipping' which is also weird and creepy

Also, I really try to be respectful of everyone and what they identify as. I believe in asexuals and people who are transgender or transsexual. At some point, I think sexuality becomes more about ideals than actual sexuality. Like some pansexuals come off as pompous because it's not someone's fault if they are attracted to who they are attracted to and not everyone. At some point it also becomes delusional and probably a result of needing to pay more attention to one's real life, like identifying as animals or something like that. But that's their business

I notice that particularly with american media where it seems that there needs to be something "sexy" about whatever person/idea that is being showcased, which to me only leads to a degeneration/profraning. Almost as if by seeking the sexual validation of the audience, it has already lost something fundamentally "transcendant" and self-affirming, and has become just another quick fix for the majority. Maybe I'm just a snob.

Apart from all of the well-known reasons as to why sexuality is being so heavily pushed -- some seemingly humanist, while others more malicious -- I wonder if sexuality has become so prominent because of the increase in technology and mechanization. In a world increasingly cold and dry, people look to unleash some of the most elemental forces that they have in their own being - heavily potent sexual energy - in order for them to feel that sense of life and aliveness.