Chat Thread

AppLeo

Low compassion. Quick to anger or trigger. Seeks attention.

K, that’s not even a diagnosis or what a mentally insane person is. Those are just negative personality traits.

Also, you’re not even qualified to determine whether I have a mental illness or not.

Chrysalis

A Virgo sun and Leo sun having an argument with a cancer sun and a Capricorn sun just sitting there face palming...

Argument :unsure: what argument ? Im seeing an exchange of different opinions and views......and OUTRIGHT MOTHER FUC3ERY :w00t:

Its all good, very educational.

Whoam1

K, that’s not even a diagnosis or what a mentally insane person is. Those are just negative personality traits.

Also, you’re not even qualified to determine whether I have a mental illness or not.

No and your not qualified to say that lykan isn't mentally ill. Those are together hints at mental issues, narssicism and pyciopathy. I am qualified to recognize signs of abuse in youth and signs of things done by potential abusers.

Lykanized

This is what people like AppLeo do...They reject the points of view of mentally ill people because they're irrational or stupid, then they continue to say irrational and stupid things

Whoam1

This is what people like AppLeo do...They reject the points of view of mentally ill people because they're irrational or stupid, then they continue to say irrational and stupid things

I'm saying he's not ok himself. He's probably denying all parts of being mentaly ill to help himself along. Just like some people deny being gay is a thing when they themselves are really gay.

Whoam1

Bad representative of the Virgo kind
Ok, I'm just being rude. I'm aware I can be a little cutting sometimes and need to stop because really, I'm just joking

I'm an awful representation of the Capricorn Archtype but maybe that's because Osiris is litearly another archetype that probably supperseeds my Capricorn.

Lykanized

I'm an awful representation of the Capricorn Archtype but maybe that's because Osiris is litearly another archetype that probably supperseeds my Capricorn.
I feel I need to delve deeper into more conventional astrology before going there even tho I really do want to. But Pluto Scorpio and Black Moon Lilith in Aries trine my Sun, so it probably makes me a horrible Cancer. That and my Moon serving my Mars in 1st house lol

Whoam1

I feel I need to delve deeper into more conventional astrology before going there even tho I really do want to. But Pluto Scorpio and Black Moon Lilith in Aries trine my Sun, so it probably makes me a horrible Cancer. That and my Moon serving my Mars in 1st house lol

You chart sounds fun. Look up Osiris astroied glyph though. He's so mysterious like a Scorpio and like Saturn at the same time.