Chat Thread

Whoam1

What's my asteroid? I want one

Well seriously though this goes deeper than my whole entire chart. This guy is Saturn and Venus Capricorn and Taurus and turns into Pluto/Mars Scorpio. He keeps both qualities. He represents growth and rebirth through pain. Also the connection of the undermind to our physical selves and he represents rebellion against society.

Lykanized

Why am i not helping the situation, im trying to get her to realise where shes going wrong.
How self righteous of you. I know where I'm going wrong and you're completely wrong about it so **** off somewhere else and do
everyone a favor

You've already been wrong about so many things so seriously **** off

Chrysalis

How self righteous of you. I know where I'm going wrong and you're completely wrong about it so **** off somewhere else and do everyone a favor

Ill stay right where i am, and less of the swear words thank you, that's not tolerated on this thread.

This thread used to be so nice :unsure:

I was only trying to help you.

Ukpoohbear

No one here is trained to give advice or make judgements...no one is...just listen and understand and do not judge.

It is harder to listen when you want to judge.

Whoam1

And hades doesn't even rule death, he only rules the underworld.

Charon or Kharon is the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers.

Also Osiris is closer to ruling death and the underworld than hades. Plus Osiris is an archetype whilst hades isn't. However hades does rule transformation.

Lykanized

Well seriously though this goes deeper than my whole entire chart. This guy is Saturn and Venus Capricorn and Taurus and turns into Pluto/Mars Scorpio. He keeps both qualities. He represents growth and rebirth through pain. Also the connection of the undermind to our physical selves and he represents rebellion against society.
And how do I start delving into this?

I have to say, it feels like it stems from your obsession with wanting to be Scorpio/Pluto, at least in part

Chrysalis

Making judgements of people and trying to help them see things from a different perspective are two different things.

And im personally not a person to judge someone anyway.

Whoam1

And how do I start delving into this?

I have to say, it feels like it stems from your obsession with wanting to be Scorpio/Pluto, at least in part

It doesn't stem from it proceeds. It's also an archetype jung described, and it's not something to overlook, this isn't just some aestroid.

https://www.google.com/amp/esotericembers.tumblr.com/post/45329632975/osiris-archetype-in-astrology/amp

Whoam1

Hmm okay.

I need to look into this.

https://www.google.com/amp/esotericembers.tumblr.com/post/45329632975/osiris-archetype-in-astrology/amp

That's the article about Osiris I still value Pluto but that archetype/astroid connects my chart in a sprirtual level.