Chat Thread

Lykanized

U sound like me now. My turn to sound like you, you want all of your planets to be stronger than anyone else's planets, your a prefectionist and it's not healithy, I'd say Mercury then Mars then Pluto. That is ur destructive way of living.
I don't care if all my planets are stronger than anyone else's, that would be a ***** of a cross to carry. I'm just saying that as a planet, Saturn has very little influence in my chart. However, I have my Saturn in a very serious house, the 6th house. I am a perfectionist tho and yes, it's unhealthy

Love2Know

My intuition is not normally off nor are my feelings and I vibe everything out then I feel them then I process them and then maybe use some sensory skills. My Pluto is in the 11th but he's oppososition strength to the moon in the eight. L2k your a sick mofo on the outside, but u sweet underneath.

Thanks?
Sick how you kids and your slangs!

Whoam1

I don't care if all my planets are stronger than anyone else's, that would be a ***** of a cross to carry. I'm just saying that as a planet, Saturn has very little influence in my chart. However, I have my Saturn in a very serious house, the 6th house

Girl fran. "You don't know what mars in the first is like" "your lil well avg sized Pluto peen" that was u right.

conspiracy theorist

My intuition is not normally off nor are my feelings and I vibe everything out then I feel them then I process them and then maybe use some sensory skills. My Pluto is in the 11th but he's oppososition strength to the moon in the eight. L2k your a sick mofo on the outside, but u sweet underneath.

Sounds omnious m8

Lykanized

Girl fran. "You don't know what mars in the first is like" "your lil well avg sized Pluto peen" that was u right.
Yeah, but then there are more planets than mars and Pluto, is there not? Idk, I'm no astronomer, just a simple Cancer woman

My point there was that you overemphasize parts of your chart you want to. I mean you even came in saying Mars was in your first house when it's very clearly not

Whoam1

Yeah, but then there are more planets than mars and Pluto, is there not? Idk, I'm no astronomer, just a simple Cancer woman

My point there was that you overemphasize parts of your chart you want to. I mean you even came in saying Mars was in your first house when it's very clearly not

Depends on house system....

Lykanized

At this point, you may as well just draw your own chart, Whoam1, put all the Scorpio and Aquarius you want and let Pluto aspect every planet. Then you can be happy