Chat Thread

Whoam1

It's just a normal way for determining Chart Rulership. I have Pisces Ascendant ruled by Neptune in Libra ruled by Venus in Aquarius ruled by Ouranos in Gemini ruled by Mercury in Pisces ruled by Neptune. Neptune is a Benefactor in Libra--strong and supportive in my Chart. A Domiciled planet is similarly strong and supportive as well, which is the case with Ouranos in Aquarius in your Chart. Saturn in Taurus is catalytic, which gives you the ability to inspire changes in the Material world (Taurus as an Earth-sign), and makes Saturn subject to change. So, it's a good thing. Your Moon is in an Earth-sign also, so you should be able to enjoy your accomplishments. Ouranos supplies an increase in intelligence. You actually have a very functional Chart, with a LOT of potential. This "identity crisis" is transitory, even though it's absorbing you emotionally now. That's one of the greatest things about Astrology, knowing that how it is now will change, for better or for worse. In your situation, it will be for the better.
As for Scorpio there's a contra-parallel Pluto to moon which acts as an opposition and the moon is in the eighth.

Lykanized

Honestly it makes no sense there. More importantly I think I don't relate to my Virgo bc Pluto sees it as chum.

Well, it is there. Maybe other aspects of your chart give off faux Martian energy. It's all very complex and you seem to see it very simply tbh

Whoam1

Trust me everyone is well aware theres more to the chart than just the sun, moon, and asc

I get that but they didn't even note anything else, there are elephants in the room in my chart, namely Pluto-Uranus-Mars. Also I think I have more Uranus than you do btw.

Lykanized

http://astroarena12.blogspot.com/2014/10/mars-pluto-aspects-beast-within.html?m=1. I like this article for Mars Pluto major aspects. Imagine having that in the 1st house. Not so pretty

Lykanized

I get that but they didn't even note anything else, there are elephants in the room in my chart, namely Pluto-Uranus-Mars. Also I think I have more Uranus than you do btw.

I have no idea, but Uranus opposes my sun and connects to many parts of my chart so I may surprise you

Lykanized

I have Uranus doc. In stellium, and his house in stellium. Intresting how we have very similar planetary dominants.

You're right, you have the stellium. I forget my Sun and Merc are in 11th. Ok. I submit you that, you probably do have more Uranus energy
You're right. It is interesting. It's funny since we have opposite signs. Goes to show you

Whoam1

You're right, you have the stellium. I forget my Sun and Merc are in 11th. Ok. I submit you that, you probably do have more Uranus energy
You're right. It is interesting. It's funny since we have opposite signs. Goes to show you

Idgaf about app and Ct but I'm glad we back on the same page.