Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

The third house does have writing/written expression as a part of its significations, sure.

It's in the 3rd house by whole signs but Placidus has some pertinent things to say about the house, as well.

Whoam1

Does the Midheaven method hold any truth? It puts the AC on the cusp of the 11th and 12, but in my chart it makes sense for a 12th house sun, more than a first house sun, as it makes the individual less likely to be able to connect to there ego (maybe why I can't connect with Capricorn).

AppLeo

Does the Midheaven method hold any truth? It puts the AC on the cusp of the 11th and 12, but in my chart it makes sense for a 12th house sun, more than a first house sun, as it makes the individual less likely to be able to connect to there ego (maybe why I can't connect with Capricorn).

If you don't connect with capricorn, maybe you have been given a birthdate as a mistake that isn't your actual birthday.

conspiracy theorist

Or he could simply suffering from "I don't relate to my Sun sign" syndrome that plagues most who start out with pop astrology.

Here's a description of Capricorn that I'm sure he's never read before.

Whoam1

Honestly Idk if you are kidding but something like that wouldn't surprise me tbh. My DOB says the 27th of dec which is a month and 6 days late.

AppLeo

Honestly Idk if you are kidding but something like that wouldn't surprise me tbh. My DOB says the 27th of dec which is a month and 6 days late.

Call a spade a spade. You're a capricorn. Accept it and move on. Your chart is what it is.

Whoam1

I started my astrology research with skyscrpit, still not as calculating as the artical reads, also if Capricorn was in the 12th it would bust saturns strength in the chart btw. Also it would repress my moon sign even further, my moon is aspected by Pluto and Saturn in the eighth, by putting Capricorn sun in the 12th with Mercury it would further tank my virgo moon, and boost Saturn again further causing loss of the moon.

conspiracy theorist

I started my astrology research with skyscrpit, still not as calculating as the artical reads, also if Capricorn was in the 12th it would bust saturns strength in the chart btw. Also it would repress my moon sign even further, my moon is aspected by Pluto and Saturn in the eighth, by putting Capricorn sun in the 12th with Mercury it would further tank my virgo moon, and boost Saturn again further causing loss of the moon.

You seem to be quite hung up on the quantitative method for judging chart power, you've indicated already that you store information that others divulge and use it to suffocate them slowly if necessary etc. This all shows calculation, if I wasn't clear with the point.

Last edited: