Chat Thread

Phoenix Venus

In what way, i know you have a cap rising dnt you ?

Only way saturn's prominent in my chart is sun conjunct saturn. That just makes me look like a mean b7tch when really im a sweet little putty cat :love:

You are very sweet. Did you know I have a Gemini moon and libra mars, too? We're probably a lot alike, in ways.

Chrysalis

You are very sweet. Did you know I have a Gemini moon and libra mars, too? We're probably a lot alike, in ways.

Oh do ya...i have a libra mars too :love:

And i am very sweet, but the way some of this recent thread has portrayed me today, you'd think i was a crack smoking gangsta standing on street corners for my next fix :unsure:

But anyway yes...i am sweet with sugar on top.

Phoenix Venus

Oh do ya...i have a libra mars too :love:

And i am very sweet, but the way some of this recent thread has portrayed me today, you'd think i was a crack smoking gangsta standing on street corners for my next fix :unsure:

But anyway yes...i am sweet with sugar on top.

Don't worry about it chicka, people think and speak blindedly when their personal feelings get a rise. Keep doing you and all will straighten out. :)

Now you youngsters better enjoy your weekends.

Chrysalis

sarcasm is a fun language to speak

That was a quicker than usual reply apps :biggrin:

I am like you tho, i think thats how were kinda cool..im funny (merc in leo aspecting uranus) but very dry with it sun/saturn.

I get your humor is what im saying, and its dryer than mine and mines dry.

AppLeo

That was a quicker than usual reply apps :biggrin:

I am like you tho, i think thats how were kinda cool..im funny (merc in leo aspecting uranus) but very dry with it sun/saturn.

I get your humor is what im saying, and its dryer than mine and mines dry.

We need some lube up in here to compensate for dryness.

and of course it was quicker, im not doing anything important anything anymore

Chrysalis

We need some lube up in here to compensate for dryness.

and of course it was quicker, im not doing anything important anything anymore

Well im a gemini/moon mutli tasker so i could be building a tower but would still reply regardless...in between also awaiting replies.

Lube...euuww > < who needs lube, ive never needed lube, and would never want to have to need lube, as it obvs means your ....well needing lube :w00t:

I get your point tho, its kinda different with you...hmm.

AppLeo

Well im a gemini/moon mutli tasker so i could be building a tower but would still reply regardless...in between also awaiting replies.

Geminis need to prioritize themselves.

Lube...euuww > < who needs lube, ive never needed lube, and would never want to have to need lube, as it obvs means your ....well needing lube :w00t:

you need lube for sex

I get your point tho, its kinda different with you...hmm.

whats wrong with me

Chrysalis

Geminis need to prioritize themselves.

you need lube for sex

whats wrong with me

Who told you that you needed lube for sex ? :unsure: When a female gets turned on by a guy, she produces juice from her nether regions...this is natural "lube"...this in turn enables the guy to penetrate her with his penis easily.