Chat Thread

I think people need to calm down and keep it a bit more level.

I truly and wholeheartedly agree with what AquarianRising has mentioned. As a Cancer know that under the shell lies a very soft inside, as much as she is highly passive and annoying when doing so, she has true feelings and most likely means no harm, and has no other way of expressing since Cancers have a hard time doing so unless Moon is in a more expressive placement / house.

Her Mars is most likely in a water sign at least from my own dealings.

I feel her inner hurt for what she has done but is in her shell. Give her space and talk when she is more communicative.

AquarianRising

Yep-yep. Gonna lay down for a nap, anyway. Probably help with my cantankerousness. Not a big fan of frauds and conmen, but I don't hold grudges past their utility.

Chrysalis

I think people need to calm down and keep it a bit more level.

I truly and wholeheartedly agree with what AquarianRising has mentioned. As a Cancer know that under the shell lies a very soft inside, as much as she is highly passive and annoying when doing so, she has true feelings and most likely means no harm, and has no other way of expressing since Cancers have a hard time doing so unless Moon is in a more expressive placement / house.
My moons in gemini, i prefer to talk things out.
Her Mars is most likely in a water sign at least from my own dealings.
Just shows how much you knew me CE, as my mars is actually in Libra, meaning i don't like conflict hence staying away and not fuelling the fire on this thread, i prefer to talk things out and get them out in the open and resolved as quickly as possible.
I feel her inner hurt for what she has done but is in her shell. Give her space and talk when she is more communicative.
What do you mean i feel inner hurt for what ive done, i dnt feel inner hurt at all, all i feel is inner confusion as she still won't tell me what ive supposed to have done after how many Pm's ive sent her, so now im just leaving it i dnt need this.
So yes i have been communicative with pooh, from the instance i read the posts she left on here, and tried to get to the bottom of things ever since.

And im not a person to hide away in my shell, i dnt even have a shell.

My moons in gemini, i prefer to talk things out.Just shows how much you knew me CE, as my mars is actually in Libra, meaning i don't like conflict hence staying away and not fuelling the fire on this thread, i prefer to talk things out and get them out in the open and resolved as quickly as possible.
What do you mean i feel inner hurt for what ive done, i dnt feel inner hurt at all, all i feel is inner confusion as she still won't tell me what ive supposed to have done after how many Pm's ive sent her, so now im just leaving it i dnt need this.
So yes i have been communicative with pooh, from the instance i read the posts she left on here, and tried to get to the bottom of things ever since.

And im not a person to hide away in my shell, i dnt even have a shell.

Not even talking about you... Lol...

Ukpooh?

Don't threat i know how you are i'm not judging nor questioning you here ;)

Ukpoohbear

That message was directed at me and I don't think for a second you thought it was for you Chrysalis. I have been caught in the middle of your games with CE before and he chose to take it out on me because you and him have a past together which you told me yourself and I was the one who ened up getting attacked there too. It was just after that whole CE drama when I stuck up for you that you started to be funny with me.

He also accused you of playing little games before so he knows what you are like.

I do not plan on letting the same thing happen TWICE just because you play games and he likes to be loyal to you.

Also, I read through this whole chat thread because I couldn't sleep last night and AquarianRising website is only two months old and is connected to playing online computer games so whoever you are AquarianRising/ShadowStriker I will give the same advice to you as I gave to Chrysalis

Work on your shadow and stop trying to break people down by playing games. I would give the same advice to CE but he seems to be a follower and not a leader here.

I was up thinking about this lastnight until I realized it is just little games being played by sad people.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

That message was directed at me and I don't think for a second you thought it was for you Chrysalis. I have been caught in the middle of your games with CE before and he chose to take it out on me because you and him have a past together which you told me yourself and I was the one who ened up getting attacked there too. It was just after that whole CE drama when I stuck up for you that you started to be funny with me.

He also accused you of playing little games before so he knows what you are like.

I do not plan on letting the same thing happen TWICE just because you play games and he likes to be loyal to you.

Also, I read through this whole chat thread because I couldn't sleep last night and AquarianRising website is only two months old and is connected to playing online computer games so whoever you are AquarianRising/ShadowStriker I will give the same advice to you as I gave to Chrysalis

Work on your shadow and stop trying to break people down by playing games. I would give the same advice to CE but he seems to be a follower and not a leader here.

I was up thinking about this lastnight until I realized it is just little games being played by sad people.

Goodbye.

If you read back through my response to CE you will see that i did think it was directed at me, hence my reply to him.

And what do you mean after he attacked you ive been funny with you...thats bullsh7t, if you read back thru some of your posts, you'll see not too long back i was even helping you in the horary section and ive spoke to you in this thread since too....so what your assuming is wrong.

This all seems to be because i never added your name in the merry xmas msg i left on here (as its that that you quoted)....which ive explained to you numerous times now that this was not intentional.

Sorry to say pooh but you've got everything all wrong here, there's no games being played or any dislikes ...or even anything.

Breaking people down is not in my nature at all.

I dnt get wihat these "games" are im supposed to be playing....im either on here helping out in the horary section, doing my own thing on here, or on the chat thread mostly chatting to Apps.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

At the end of the day you carry on and I’ll carry on and hopefully that is the end of this drama.

Goodbye and no more replies.

Ukpoohbear, your the one who's got overly paranoid or overly sensitive about something and you've caused all the drama on this thread, i dnt have a clue where you've got this idea in your head that ive been funny with you when i have not at all....previous posts of mine/yours can prove this.

Out of respect to you i've even tried to communicate with you through PM about what all this is about, but you never bothered even responding to me properly.

You just need to realize anyway that you've taken something,whatever it is totally the wrong way.

Im not a person to play mind games with people, im upfront so if i ever had an issue with you i would have straight away let you know i did...but i never needed to, as i never had an issue with you.
(I mean this issue alone should prove this).

Thats all ive got to say on this subject now.

Chrysalis

Are you guys done arguing yet?

Im not even arguing, im just trying to clear some misunderstanding up.

Im done with it now though, so yes you can have your thread back :tongue:

And it seems them cards i did for you the other day were meant for me, as it was the following day all this happened....hate it when the cards do that...i asked for you not me.

AppLeo

Im not even arguing, im just trying to clear some misunderstanding up.

Im done with it now though, so yes you can have your thread back :tongue:

And it seems them cards i did for you the other day were meant for me, as it was the following day all this happened....hate it when the cards do that...i asked for you not me.

What did you ask about me?

Chrysalis

What did you ask about me?

Apps...i said id do you one for the following day to see what you got, and you agreed, i used the lenormands remember :unsure:

I said to you it was something to do with some gossip or something like that at work to do with a female that wouldn't really go anywhere or would end.

So it makes more sense being for me, gossip should have been msgs and Anchor card usually means work that's why i said at your work, but that meaning doesn't seemed to have worked in this instance.

AppLeo

Apps...i said id do you one for the following day to see what you got, and you agreed, i used the lenormands remember :unsure:

I said to you it was something to do with some gossip or something like that at work to do with a female that wouldn't really go anywhere or would end.

So it makes more sense being for me, gossip should have been msgs and Anchor card usually means work that's why i said at your work, but that meaning doesn't seemed to have worked in this instance.

Oooooh. Yeah there's no gossip at work involving a female. I don't get involved in that pettiness at work. And most of my coworkers are above gossip anyway.

Chrysalis

Oooooh. Yeah there's no gossip at work involving a female. I don't get involved in that pettiness at work. And most of my coworkers are above gossip anyway.

Well that's what i mean, even though i did ask for you, they'd given me a reading for my day....which is kinda annoying as i never asked for myself.

Or maybe your day was so uneventful they had nothing to tell you :lol:

But the card (birds) i thought was signifying gossip, instead meant msgs between people.

Cards can be so confusing sometimes, think ill just stick to astrology.

Follower/ leader? I have a life now i did not before.. I don't even care so don't come at me with your childish toss because i will chew you up and spit you out like last time UKpooh.

Stay civil and know that i'm still your friend i'm just not passive about stuff.