Figuring Out Birth Info

ShadowNest

I'm new to this forum. I've been studying astrology independently for over 11 years. I have my **** mostly figured out, I'm not sure how to upload a birth chart so I'll just type my info as follows.

Sun in Leo: 12:27 7th house
Moon in Capricorn: 25:05 12th house
Mercury in Virgo: 8:55 7th house
Mars in Taurus: 15:12 3rd house
Venus in Cancer: 19:18 6th house
Jupiter in Cancer: 27:09 6th house
Saturn in Capricorn: 20:29 12th house
Neptune in Capricorn: 12:25 12th house
Uranus in Capricorn: 6:14 11th house
Pluto in Scorpio: 15:01 9th house
Ascendant in Aquarius: 8:27 12th house
True Node in Aquarius: 7:21 12th house
MC in Scorpio: 28:12

Natal Aspects:

Sun opposition Ascendant
Sun square Mars
Sun square Pluto
Moon conjunct Saturn
Moon opposition Venus
Moon opposition Jupiter
Moon sextile MC
Mercury trine Mars
Mercury trine Neptune
Mercury trine Uranus
Venus sextile Mars
Venus conjunct Jupiter
Venus opposition Saturn
Venus opposition Neptune
Venus trine Pluto
Mars trine Saturn
Mars trine Neptune
Mars trine Uranus
Mars opposition Pluto
Jupiter opposition Saturn
Jupiter trine MC
Saturn conjunction Neptune
Uranus conjunction Neptune
Neptune sextile Pluto

I can give more info if needed but this should do it. Any time given is greatly appreciated and I will respond. I'm looking forward to a 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion so maybe something can be shared that I don't already know

unique_astrology

Many people often get interested in astrology when they are experiencing a difficult time in their lives. I think that is true for you as Pluto is transiting your Saturn/Neptune midpoint - both natal and progressed.

You ask people to give you of their time and knowledge - they need a correct time of birth. The chart data you provided is for a birth exactly on the hour - a rarity.

I provide the chart for the data you present. The 1 minute of arc differences for the MC, Asc, and Moon are probably due to different astrology programs used to create the charts.

[removed attacking comments - Moderator]

Attachments

• ShadowNest.jpg
    ShadowNest.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowNest

unique_astrology lol I put in all the info necessary. Except my birthday. Sorry. It was my second time writing this post; which meant I had to write it again which of course requires effort, because I have a life. You gave me a chart regardless. Lol for the record:

Saturday
August 4, 1990
8:01 pm
[also need the country and city of your birth location - Moderator]

Also, I have charts from other websites; really I just had a problem uploading one. Thank you. If I can type in all of my birth info and recall 95% of my aspects by memory, then obviously I've seen/used/own a customized birth chart. I typed in my info for anyone to use, to help whoever so that they don't have to look up every single aspect/planetary placement/degree/house placement which I am more than willing to provide. How about this for a scenario: First time user no experience with any internet forums whatsoever, looking to share info and hopefully learn something from others.
If anyone else needs more info concerning the aforementioned, I will provide it.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

JUPITERASC

unique_astrology lol I put in all the info necessary. Except my birthday. Sorry. It was my second time writing this post; which meant I had to write it again which of course requires effort, because I have a life. You gave me a chart regardless. Lol for the record:

Saturday
August 4, 1990
8:01 pm
[also need birth location - Moderator]

Also, I have charts from other websites; really I just had a problem uploading one. Thank you. If I can type in all of my birth info and recall 95% of my aspects by memory, then obviously I've seen/used/own a customized birth chart. I typed in my info for anyone to use, to help whoever so that they don't have to look up every single aspect/planetary placement/degree/house placement which I am more than willing to provide. How about this for a scenario: First time user no experience with any internet forums whatsoever, looking to share info and hopefully learn something from others.
If anyone else needs more info concerning the aforementioned, I will provide it.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use