Chat Thread

Ukpoohbear

I am not here to help you. No one is going to help you.

But yes I do have things to work out, 'clearly' so do you.

It is easy to act like you have it all together isn't it?

Why don't we all like we have it all together and blame those who clearly don't?

(example of shadow side behaviour)

Whoam1

I'm thinking Charts can be seen as what we project OUTWARDS, into the Cosmos, instead of invisible forces coming into us. Saturn is both bad and good, as in the Alchemical transformation of lead into gold. WhoamI is able to project the gold version of Saturn through H4 using willful effort. Sun in Capricorn can be a blessing in disguise when it comes to the transformation.

Saturn is important in transformation, it is death, Pluto then is the process of transformation, both of these aspecting my moon make the process of death and transformation easy for me to see. My moon being in the 8th also puts more depth into the whole process. My Venus acts as much as my AC too in my physical appearance in this world which is why my friends tend to see me as a Scorpio. Ig I shouldn't say that I act as a Scorpio but rather I go through the phases of transformation like one, I have Scorpio circles that I run in, other Scorpios and none of them have ever doubted or questioned my presence.

Whoam1

I am not here to help you. No one is going to help you.

But yes I do have things to work out, 'clearly' so do you.

It is easy to act like you have it all together isn't it?

Why don't we all like we have it all together and blame those who clearly don't?

(example of shadow side behaviour)

No one has anything together, I know that and people perceive it as me having my **** together. I'm not blaming you for anything nor asking for help, are you? Life is about working it out, in fact thats the fun of life, the chaos that you get to dwell in provides the greatest adventure and the greatest war the universe has to offer.

Ukpoohbear

No one has anything together, I know that and people perceive it as me having my **** together. I'm not blaming you for anything nor asking for help, are you? Life is about working it out, in fact thats the fun of life, the chaos that you get to dwell in provides the greatest adventure and the greatest war the universe has to offer.

I don't think being high Mach is your shadow side either. I think behaving high mach is perceived as being strong and successful but not very likeable, so it is easier to say I do these things because I'm high mach and not because I am scared, vulnerable, alone and angry.

Yes the chaos we dwell in. As long as we know which is the chaos and which is the truth we will be ok.

Ukpoohbear

This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.

x60qo2.jpg

Whoam1

I don't think being high Mach is your shadow side either. I think behaving high mach is perceived as being strong and successful but not very likeable, so it is easier to say I do these things because I'm high mach and not because I am scared, vulnerable, alone and angry.

Yes the chaos we dwell in. As long as we know which is the chaos and which is the truth we will be ok.

Chaos is the truth. My shadow side has to deal with let say "insatiable hunger" not structure. The shadow is the part of the person unconnected from the conscious that you have to find how to bring to your conscious mind. I don't understand Capricorn and Saturns core values or should I say I don't agree with them. If you think that this is my shadow side then you are saying anything someone disagrees with is their shadow side.

Whoam1

This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.

x60qo2.jpg

You live a sad life... those things are cute tho.

Whoam1

I live a sad life? Is that what happens if I say the reason you are high mach is because you are very vulnerable? I must have hit a nerve then :rightful:

Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.

Ukpoohbear

Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.

You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.

Whoam1

You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.

What should I be scared of and why? Loosing the things I love is the only thing I'm scared of.

Whoam1

Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...

Ukpoohbear

Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...

Then I invite you to play :devil:

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.

Whoam1

Then I invite you to play :devil:

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.

Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.

Ukpoohbear

Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.

Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.

Whoam1

Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.

I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.