Chat Thread

Lykanized

I tend to attract really eccentric, interesting people or people who also have issues like I do. I enjoy it. I meet a lot of really intriguing people with spectacular stories

Lykanized

U can just google them but like u know the major planets. I like Osiris glypth (it's freaky), then Pluto the one that's not the Kane as PL thing, then maybe Saturn/Uranus?i feel like my ego is the baby of Saturn and Uranus.
I'm sure you like it, you seem to like the image of freakiness

Lykanized

Lana del rey is awesome, but she puts on a very obvious image. I can very easily see through peoples' images, but I think hers is more overt, not meant to fool anyone anyway

Lykanized

I was obsessed with this one woman for a long time. I didn't even know her but on the internet. I was beginning to forget about her, but then I had a dream about her last night :annoyed:
I sound 12, but I'm actually 24

Whoam1

I was obsessed with this one woman for a long time. I didn't even know her but on the internet. I was beginning to forget about her, but then I had a dream about her last night :annoyed:

So my Soul Ruler apparently is Venus. AC ruler Saturn is in Taurus ruled by Venus. MC ruler is Venus. Maybe I should go by my Venus sign.

ConfusedCrab

I couldn’t stop having weird/bad dreams last night!! I never dream like that 😫

Maybe we can blame it on the moon?

Boston Guy

Not at all, but I mean unholy amounts of it :joyful:

But really, my love affair with alcohol has to end...

Indeed. Remember, it was not the ball that lost the Super Bowl, but the incompetence of the defense. So to is it not alcohol that leads to folly, but the inability of the drinker to stop himself.

Chin up.