Chat Thread

david starling

And what would a change from cardinal earth to fixed air look like?

That's open to debate. The Modern Conventional opinion can't be trusted, because it's based on the retrograde, Sidereal Age-change from Mutable-water to Fixed-air. Oddity's quick to point out that Traditionally, the Tropical Age-rulership would continue as Malefic Saturn, in the case of Tropical Capricorn to Aquarius.
I can't relate to that at all.

Lykanized

Ooh that child be batshit crazy but I needs more aqua energy.

I am batshit crazy, thank you :love:

Curious, and I do have permission to post this, but this is my sister's chart. What impression do you get of her personalitywise?

irWhIg6.png

Whoam1

Confused. You talk passed persons a lot too. Misunderstand what they are saying, agree with them even you don't know it etc

So Mercury in the 12th? And Oranus controls higher octave thought thats hard to rationalize. That's no Capricorn trait at all. I'm pretty sure Ik who I'm agreeing with and why.

conspiracy theorist

So Mercury in the 12th? And Oranus controls higher octave thought thats hard to rationalize. That's no Capricorn trait T all. I'm pretty sure Ik who I'm agreeing with and why.

There are persons out there who have higher order thinking and are capable of communicating them reasonably well enough to observing parties. Mercury in 12th is no excuse -- I have it. Our Mercury's have key differences though.

Whoam1

There are persons out there who have higher order thinking and are capable of communicating them reasonably well enough to observing parties. Mercury in 12th is no excuse -- I have it. Our Mercury's have key differences though.

Our charts have many differences. I still don't understand however how my personality isn't earthy. You have yet to point out any reason why my Saturn rules my chart past your book Methods. I'm an intimate learner I have to make a connection to my teacher and subject to truly learn anything. I can't connect to you. I use more symbolism than you do too I think.