Will we get Back Together?

byjove

Account Closed
Masha'allah's technique might give a maybe (yes, all that hesitancy is there for a reason). That's because the moon is aspecting a benefic and they aren't afflicted....but the benefic should be in a good house, and Venus isn't.

And honestly, the opposition would likely put the kibosh on it anyway. I have almost never seen people reconcile for any length of time from an opposition, and the relationship, if it starts again at all, tends to be misery.

Granted, this case is an applying opposition, and the sun changes signs, which means there will be a change in you for this to happen, but if you don't count the opposition then you've got an aversion - and that's arguably worse.

I'm sorry. I really am. And I hope I'm wrong, and that moon-Venus can pull it off. I know in your other thread you had qualms about being with him because he makes more money than you do, and that was the big sticking point for you. I assume you're okay about it now?

Just a bit of non-astrological advice - it's difficult enough to find someone to fall in love with. Striking people off the list because of things like income, social status, etc. is only making it harder.

Thank you for that.

If it's really, a no, I accept that. I guess occasions come along where mitigating factors appear and we just have to let it play out.

We've agreed to meet to discuss things. More time has gone past than I'd like, but we were both busy and got to reflect I guess.

Yes, the income inequality issue was openly discussed and we did resolve things.

I feel that he quit this one too easily. He's older, but he himself described not having a lot of relationship experience. I know perfection doesn't exist. You get as many boxes ticked as you can and you see if it can work. We had the most romantic dates, strong mutual affection, caring and attentiveness, and physical attraction. It was the best foundation I've had in 10 years. So, I think he might be ahead in career, but jumped the gun a little on quitting early. I just want to open hearts and see what's possible. I won't push it, just be open.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
We met this morning, resolved feelings, agreed that there was a lot of good in the situation and decided to continue dating again. :)

byjove

Account Closed
Whoops there was an update to this update.

We did get back together, then we broke up again.

So, maybe we were all right.

This seems to fit that opposition well, I think.

What happened?

He seemed open to reconnecting and we spent time together to help bond. It seemed to work. But in the end he said he just wanted something physical and 'friendship'.

I felt quite angry with him because I suspected that feelings died for him earlier, and he hid it for the physical part.

After talking about that, he disappeared for about 6 weeks, no communication. So 'friendship' was just a load of baloney. Then we bumped into each other at a sports club and he started texting. He was so cold and detached!

I later discovered from a friend that my ex was flirting with others while we together - including with my friend. We were very intimate and involved at that point. I told him I thought his actions were cheap, selfish, untruthful and sleazy.