Is there someone else in his life?

summer92

yes,I'm still hung up on a guy who left the country and doesn't live here anymore,but I keep on running into his acquaintances who make it clear and behave like something occurred between us when we didn't even kiss.

I don't want to mention the reason for why I'm asking this question,however there is a good reason for it.I'm wondering if there is someone in his life? She'd be represented by the 11th house,I'm 1st and him 7th.

the separating aspects between our significators describes exactly what happened between the two of us last time.

She's supposed to be Mars,placed in the 6th house though.The girl in question seems at least like a friend,so I'm wondering if anything is happening between them? I can't see any aspects,but I feel that they might be together (hopefully it's me being paranoid)

ps:- he'll be back next summer,and I doubt any of us will be available by then ( i might be,but I feel like someone might snatch him before me lol)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_is_there_someone_hp.74295.19733.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_is_there_someone_hp.74295.19733.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 34

dr. farr

Taking the 5th from the 7th as indicative of possible romance at this time, in his life, and using the Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method, 5th from 7th = Aries = Mars = a no answer

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
-he = 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-5th from 7th = possible current romance = Aries = Mars
-Mars flows away from Jupiter = - testimony

...I would have to say that at the present time it is unlikely he is romantically involved with someone (of course this could change even in the near future)

mossadrai

Can I ask why Aries was considered for the 11th house? Is it because it is "intercepted"? My first thought was to use Pisces.

dr. farr

Aries is the 11th house using whole sign house format (each sign in the whole sign house format = a house, ie, 1st sign = 1st house, 2nd sign = 2nd house, and so on around the circle; this is similar to the equal house format, but there are even differences between equal house and whole sign; whole sign is quite at variance, oftentimes, with house results using quadrant house systems such as Placidus and Regiomontanus; in the quadrant house systems, in the reference chart, Pisces is indeed the sign on the 11th quadrant house cusp)