help! is my job in jeopardy?

obscuredemerald

I'm worried that i will be fired. Can someone please help to read this horary chart?

I wonder no. Asc is virgo and tenth house Gemini. Mercury is in fifth house of games and speculation. I'm not sure how to read this honestly. The moon is in the sixth house of careers. ..so i wish to be there and stay there. Mercury only aspects Saturn in third. I'm hoping that since its in the house of speculation, That maybe I'm just worrying myself over nothing.

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/44367334855ed423281ae5f8a893d4b7.png

Thank you!

Last edited:

Dirius

The 1st and the 10th are ruled by the same planet. Usually in those situations we take the planet as ruling the 10th, and we simply use the moon as the signifier for you.

The 6th house on the other hand, rules people that are employed by you. In other words, people that are lower in rank to you (traditionally it is known as the house of "servants", an outdated term). The 6th house is ruled by saturn.

Now lets see:

- Moon is in applying square to saturn.

- Mercury is in applying sextile with saturn, but with very bad receptions from saturn towards mercury (saturn is in the detriment of mercury).

The presence of the moon in the 6th, indicates something regarding an employee. But in the sign of Jupiter, also implicates someone else (a collegue? a boss? since jupiter rules the 7th, as in other people)

- Mercury is also in applying opposition to Jupiter?

Did you have a problem with an employe under your charge? And did a 3rd person (someone who is your boss, or a superior, or human resources) also got involved in the situation?

Last edited:

obscuredemerald

I did have an issue with someone that I need to work with occasionally for some projects. While she does receive some direction from me, she is not under my charge. She nearly botched a project but I caught her mistake in time as she has made lots of mistakes and I now anticipate them and try to rectify the situation best I can. She doesn't handle any sort of criticism well, however....she overreacted and took it personally. ... the project was for a senior vp who is the boss of my boss.

Her boss thinks I handled the situation great and thinks the woman overreacts too much normally with being defensive. The higher up I closely work with thinks the same of the situation...she did get involve to calm the girl down as she nearly had a break down over it. I wasn't being mean....just straight fwd as to how the girl needed to acknowledge her mistake without being defensive and brushing it off as it was the second time she had done this....and her mistake would set back the project quite a bit, with other ppl's work on it lost.. I had to advise the senior vp with an email on a set protocol so that that sort of error doesn't occur again.

So I'm not really sure. HR nor my own supervisor were called for this situation...while I advised my supervisor of what happened. Still intuitively, I suspect that my supervisor is looking for my replacement and worry about it.

Last edited:

Dirius

The moon placed in the 6th is what points out to someone under your direction.

If that "collegue" indeed recieves directions from you, she is represented by the 6th house. You don't need to be her "boss", just direct her (for example if you are the team leader on a specific task group, she is under your direction)

The mention of Human resources or boss, was just about a 3rd party getting involved, which I identify as Jupiter (being that jupiter is aspecting/in reception) with most planets.

Now so:

You Moon, your job Mercury.

Your co-worker Saturn, your boss (or authorithy figure) Jupiter.

- The fact that saturn is placed in Sagittarius, the sign of detriment for Mercury, implies your co-worker's dislike for you (as in she hating the fact that you correct/critice her mistakes), but more as if she hated that you can give her orders (as in she hates Mercury, your position, rather than you yourself as a person).

- Jupiter placed in Leo, the sign of detriment for Saturn, implies that the boss or authority figure that got involved doesn't really like your co-worker much.

With the moon in applying square to Saturn, it would indicate you'll have problems with this co-worker again.

And the fact that Jupiter and Mercury are in applying opposition, does indicate that you will have problems because of this in the future in respect to your job. Can't really be sure if this is something that could make you loose your job, but certainly it is something that is not over, and not really good for you (opposition isn't a good aspect).

So you need to take precautions regarding this. I do anticipate a new problem with the co-worker (Moon square Saturn).

obscuredemerald

UPDATE;

The colleague who I had to direct ended up being fired for more mistakes. My job has changed since. The owner of the company has taken an interest in me and has changed my job role from the last one that I had to something that is more like her assistant with the added incentive of being able to acquire product training with the possibility of branching out...job wise. I honestly no longer know what is going on with that..and if I'll stay as an employee as many people get fired in that company...

Thank you again for reading this chart.