Marriage and wife

pmodizzle

Hello recently i had my chart rectified towards a time and was wondering with the new time what the prospects of marriage and wife would be or if i would even get married. Thank you

The details are
dob: 3/20/1990
pob: vishakhapatnam, india
tob- 16:49 instead of 16:39

Thanks again

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_pv.55800.38397.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_pv.55800.38397.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 18

Claire19

Hello recently i had my chart rectified towards a time and was wondering with the new time what the prospects of marriage and wife would be or if i would even get married. Thank you

The details are
dob: 3/20/1990
pob: vishakhapatnam, india
tob- 16:49 instead of 16:39

Thanks again

I see possibility of more than one long term relationship and with someone born around February to April. Children likely as well. One of the people indicated may be somewhat younger or more youthful. You need to make sure all your communications are clear and concise as there is bound to be confusion and misunderstanding otherwise.

When the transits occur that are affecting your 5th house of romance and
love and then to the 7th house of more committed relationships that is the time for marriage.

pmodizzle

Thank you claire19 for your valuable insight, its good to hear that there will be progress in that sphere. According to the transits that you mentioned, when do you envision the time of marriage coming about? Thanks again for your time