what if querant and quesited are same planet?

obscuredemerald

What happens if when casting a relationship horary, that both the person asking and quesited are ruled by the same planet? How does one read a chart as so?

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/95bdc5564761950e0b04b12030a19cc1.png

obscuredemerald

Lol.

I asked if a guy would return to me yesterday... meaning contact me. Answer was no...i wondered if it would be favorable for the relationshipto work out if i contacted him instead.

I know they are similar questions. ..but my stubborn scared self made things difficult and blocked his texts when he told me he wanted a break where i contact him in three weeks...and i shut the relationship down out of fright instead of complying and seeing it out. So i wondered. .. what if i made contact instead.
hits obscuredemerald with her broom

what is the question?

T

tikana

Lol.

I asked if a guy would return to me yesterday... meaning contact me. Answer was no...i wondered if it would be favorable for the relationshipto work out if i contacted him instead.

I know they are similar questions. ..but my stubborn scared self made things difficult and blocked his texts when he told me he wanted a break where i contact him in three weeks...and i shut the relationship down out of fright instead of complying and seeing it out. So i wondered. .. what if i made contact instead.

much better

stay tuned for an answer

i cannot get a straight questions of you ppl! sheesh!

tikana

Lol. He couldn't get a straight answer out of me either. Cancer moon/cancer rising. I'm such a side stepper.

and you are practicing your tactics on leo rising/ sun scorpio / moon scorpio / uranus infused person?
i'd run away too ..
T

Last edited:

tikana

that explains!

my mom is cancer. i cant get a straight answer out of her either it is usually "Gimme this you know the one on the shelf right there no to the left you know what i am talking about!"

obscuredemerald

i have wonderful synastry with putin LOL i cannot stand him!

Lol! So if synastry is good...it obviously doesn't dictate much. .

I'm trying to figure out initial chart listed in learning this. Is it that the nodes are in play... with planets in detriment in fourth? I'm trying to figure what Uranus' part is in seventh...it would probably read as freedom or just a fling?---shows impulsivity..

Last edited:

tikana

why are you making things complicated?.. that is why you guys dont learn horary. dont turn a simple chart into Tolstoy's War and Peace novel or Anna Karenina for that matter or better yet 3.5 hour Titanic movie.

Foaming this soap opera COULD WORK if you are writing some soap opera pilot episode and you just need that meat.. you can stretch shall i call section into the script and stretch it to 2nd episode. By 3rd episode the viewers will find out if you called or not. That would be just before the titles appear right at the end. We can mix your horaries with stud muffin's The_Saturnian's French girl date saga which stretched to 5 pages i think if not more .. then we have full series.

you have NO aspects on 2nd chart
you have a ill formed square out of 8th house from the moon to saturn

saturn just went through a change.

come on!

you think uranus can save you or the nodes?

Quit torturing the chart.

T

Last edited:

obscuredemerald

why are you making things complicated?.. that is why you guys dont learn horary. dont turn a simple chart into Tolstoy's War and Peace novel or Anna Karenina for that matter or better yet 3.5 hour Titanic movie.

Foaming this soap opera COULD WORK if you are writing some soap opera pilot episode and you just need that meat.. you can stretch shall i call section into the script and stretch it to 2nd episode. By 3rd episode the viewers will find out if you called or not. That would be just before the titles appear right at the end. We can mix your horaries with stud muffin's The_Saturnian's French girl date saga which stretched to 5 pages i think if not more .. then we have full series.

you have NO aspects on 2nd chart
you have a ill formed square out of 8th house from the moon to saturn

saturn just went through a change.

come on!

you think uranus can save you or the nodes?

Quit torturing the chart.

T

No. I didn't think the nodes or Uranus could save the chart. my initial question was what happens when the ruling planet is the same planet in a relationship horary. I wasn't sure on how aspects could be found then. In trying to find info online..i couldn't find an instance as such. Sorry for asking. I am actually trying to learn how horary works and it is obviously not a quick learn. But thank you for the initial assessments.

tikana

if the same planet like Jupiter/venus/Mer/Mars/saturn rule the matter and the querent.. use Moon to rule you!

This has been discussed numerous times on this board.. look in Horary Technique.

Questions are fine.. but you are making things complicated. Simplify things for yourself. Then make it more elaborate!

and in your first chart, it would have shown if you should call him first regardless if you asked that or not.

There are gazzilion horary charts here on the board that have resolution and update outcomes. you can follow through them and figure out why and how they were approached.

Last edited: