I'm not happy

Uraninborgh

I'm currently under a Jupiter, Sun and Mercury transit to my ascendant. Somehow I thought it would be a shiny happy moment but since Mr. Sun joined the team I'm actually feeling terrible, and nothing bad really happened. Shouldn't I be feeling great?

ardentika

I'm currently under a Jupiter, Sun and Mercury transit to my ascendant. Somehow I thought it would be a shiny happy moment but since Mr. Sun joined the team I'm actually feeling terrible, and nothing bad really happened. Shouldn't I be feeling great?

Well no, there's no need for you to feel great. You could, I mean, but you couldn't either. Haha.

Planet's bring awareness. Not happiness nor sadness. Just awareness, darling. For whatever wants to come out from you and be healed, the Sun is illuminating it so that you can't ignore it.

Uraninborgh

Well no, there's no need for you to feel great. You could, I mean, but you couldn't either. Haha.

Planet's bring awareness. Not happiness nor sadness. Just awareness, darling. For whatever wants to come out from you and be healed, the Sun is illuminating it so that you can't ignore it.

Thanks for explaining. Guess I'll just have to wait and hope I can learn something from it :-|