Social death... emptiness is life..need some answers

Deep03

Hi,sorry if this is an unappropriate question to ask here ..i am in indian male and i have still not lost my v card being 27 yrs old.i have many distractions around me but i just dont wander in any wrong.i have not been any relationship in 5 yrs now.just want to know when this gona end and who could be the one is it after marriage or before bcoz its just getting fustrating day by day.i am a guy with almost no social life as being abroad it would be easy for me to party go to clubs or date but i dont know nothing in my life is happening in my social environment.i have involuntarily celibacy as a guy my guy its very weird i think its just buliding in me and i am doubtful when i will get married i would cheat and as i am would my partner or wife would be virgin or no.plz i have no other way to get answers other than astrology some of would say why you asking such question in this fourm but to say no options left for me to find answers through astrology ..if any of you could help me ..thanks
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place- delhi,india
Time of birth - 19:48

Last edited: