Is Gemini sun compatible with Libra sun? Help please

neptuner

Although gemini and libra can be compatible, libra can be quite fickle which I believe would be tough on a cancer moon as cancer moon people require a lot of comfort, emotional support and love from their partners.

Assuming you're a woman I would look to your mars (in taurus), descendant (in leo) and your fifth house which has both gemini and cancer in it for clues as to a possible partner's sign and attributes. Your partner will likely have these signs in his chart. With descendant in leo, your partner will be warm, committed and loyal. Again, without knowing more your chart doesn't suggest a particular compatibility with libra.

You have a lot of cancer in your chart, and are moon and pluto dominant. So, there's no getting around the fact you have a lot of emotional energy. Someone who's scared of that isn't the right one! Also, at 23 I wouldn't be too worried that you won't find a partner. 23 is VERY VERY YOUNG.

neptuner

Cancer is not a negative energy. In a good relationship, it will give you a desire to nurture the relationship and establish emotional closeness. I don't think either Neptune or Uranus specifically inhibits your ability to have a relationship (the way Saturn aspecting 7th can be tied to being single). But, Neptune may give a rose colored glasses type effect where you can romanticize people who are not actually a good match.

I just saw that you have Chiron (the 'wounded healer' asteroid) in the 7th.. This can mean you experience a lot of rejection and pain in close relationships. Have you researched this position at all?

You say you keep to yourself a lot, which I believe reflects all the Cancer in your chart. Perhaps you could try to socialize more in a way to overcome your innate sensitivity. It's hard to meet someone if you're always at home! :)

Talaria

Because you have Gemini on the 5th House cusp and Virgo intercepted in the 7th, Mercury rules your 5th House of love affairs and co-rules your 7th House of partnerships. You have Mercury conjunct your Moon, and the Sun, which co-rules your 7th House, in your 4th. All of that strengthens the Cancer emphasis of your Venus in Cancer. You want an emotional connection and crave security in relationships. You also need someone hardworking and stable (Venus in 6th, Mars in Taurus) and a strong communicator (Sun in Gemini, Mars in 3rd).

The bad news is, your Sun/7th House co-ruler squares Saturn, which can delay marriage and cause burdens and misfortune, while your 12 House Uranus/Neptune conjunction squaring Venus can cause fraud, deception, illusion, shocking upsets, mental imbalances, problems with addiction, and similar issues in relationships.

The good news is, you are wonderfully caring and you have an intercepted 7th House, which often indicates two marriages. Your Mars is well-aspected (the opposition to Jupiter has an orb so wide I wouldn't count it), as is your Mercury, which rules your 5th and co-rules your 7th. So sure, there is great potential for you to have a happy love life. It won't be all roses, but there will be plenty of roses.

I looked up this boy who can't figure out that you're awesome. His Sun is at approximately 21 degrees of Libra. That means your Suns are forming a positive trine, which is good and makes you feel like you click; your personality is in harmony with his. Unfortunately, his Sun is also forming a negative square to your Venus (romance) and to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction, which is the illusion and shock aspect. His Mercury is between 28 Libra and 0 Scorpio, which means it's involved in that same square, albeit weakly. That makes communication hard, and you definitely need good communication, more so than most people. His Moon is between 8 and 20 degrees of Capricorn, depending on the time of day he was born. If he was born earlier in the day, his Moon is throwing a square at your Mercury and Moon, meaning his emotions are probably conflicting your emotions and your communication. If he was born late in the day, his Moon is squaring your Neptune, putting his emotions in conflict with your fantasies and dreams. His Venus is in Virgo, so even though he "is" a Libra his romantic energy is Virgo. That can get along with Cancer alright, and it feels comfortable to your Venus in the 6th and Mars in Taurus. However, it can also be harsh, critical and nagging; he picks apart the flaws in his lovers, which is hard on you with all that Cancer energy. Then you have his Mars around 29 Libra, which is too late a degree to harmonize with your Sun but still within orb of antagonizing your Venus and Uranus. Also his Saturn is at 0 degrees Aquarius, which is in your 12th House and can be really uncomfortable for you, and his Uranus is opposite your Moon and Mercury. Can it work? Maybe. Astrologically speaking, I wouldn't recommend it.

If I were going to point you at someone, I'd say look for someone born in February or March. You would do really well with someone who had an Aquarius Sun and Mercury and a Pisces Venus. Their Sun would be conjunct your Ascendant or in your 1st House, and they would be able to trine your Sun without squaring your Venus. The Pisces/Aquarius combination would be a great energy for you, because the compassionate Pisces energy would be warm to your Cancer Venus and you'd still get the intellectual side of Aquarius, all while in your 1st House of self-expression, so you'd have a lot in common. It would also help draw out the positive energy of your Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 12th, and keep it from making things painful, provided there weren't a lot of serious conflicts elsewhere in the charts. You would also click well with people who are creative/artistic, because of your heavy 5th House influence and Mars in Taurus.

In terms of friendships, your 11th House ruler is Jupiter. The square to Uranus and opposition to Mars are really weak because of how wide those orbs are, while the trines to Mercury, the Moon and Saturn are much closer, so I'd consider Jupiter well-aspected. In trying to make friends, I'd look to things ruled by the 8th House, where Jupiter is posited, or by Jupiter itself.

I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it gets better. Good luck!

Talaria

Natal charts are, IMHO, not predictive of anything beyond potential. If the potential is not there, it won't happen. If the potential is there, it might happen. Progressions, transits and other predictive methods help show how that potential is realized.

So, you won't definitely get married twice. You could potentially get married twice.

gretamoon

Libras are super emotional so are Geminis. very similar yet so different, me being a libra and my mom as gemini we are really good friends, understand each other well, tho she never had luck with libra men in her life. friendship is great but i think the relationship is tricky, both signs need a partner that "pull them back from the sky" or "help them be grounded" haha:smile:

rainbows

Libras are super emotional so are Geminis. very similar yet so different, me being a libra and my mom as gemini we are really good friends, understand each other well, tho she never had luck with libra men in her life. friendship is great but i think the relationship is tricky, both signs need a partner that "pull them back from the sky" or "help them be grounded" haha:smile:

I agree with this, geminis and libras make great friends and potentially more...I notice alot of libras and geminis tend to be drawn to earth signs and find they "ground them." On the other hand earth signs may find them unreliable or flippant in their beliefs or emotions...sooo I would look for a person that individually is harmonious to you. People should be able to ground themselves, if not...that's probablly not a healthy relationship. XD Sun sign might not be the strongest deciding factor in the long run. I really believe you need to have positive venus connections on both sides for it to feel harmonious...and that's just one aspect. I'm sure you'll meet the right person at the right time. I notice it can take venus in cancers some time to find love only because after one pitfall they may tuck themselves up inside their shell and hide their hearts to heal for quite some time before they move on and that's honestly for the best. It's alot harder to go through back to back long term failed relationships than a broken relationship, taking some time alone to heal and improve yourself and do alot better the next time round..but once you're feeling up to it put yourself out there, you have as much potential as anyone else! "he says I have emotional problems he doesn't want to deal with" <---This right here, isn't love and has no potential to be a longterm thing with him. I'd let this guy go, work through your issues of course and strive to be better...but if he's the right one he accepts your flaws and all and you are inspired to improve and he will see that. Everyone on this planet has some sort of emotional issues, it's all about finding someone that balances you out. If you feel rejected or denied, they're not the one for you.

Last edited:
I'm a male Gemini, I've met quite a few Libra gals and at first, we have good chemistry. In the end, they turn out to be passionate idiots that aren't very emotionally developed. Men, as friends, it's a mixed bag. They tend to have this great passion on understanding how the world works, but in reality, they don't.

However, this is a huge generalization. The last libra gal I got involved with, we shared a lot of personal things. I started to trust her. She was lovely, sweet, and sorta-fun. We had a lot of similar history. Then, one day, I make a joke on her Facebook wall and she went berserk on me as she misinterpreted what it said. No apology, no nothing, just belittling comments on things she doesn't even have a clue about. She turned out to a gender supremacist.

Business students. ******* beyond retarded. Sorry I didn't luck out on the gene pool, bud, but gezzus. What a loser. Ended that on site. I have no time for those type of people.

A business student telling an engineer they're stupid. That's rich from a loser who can't handle more than 4 courses a semester. Hahaha... :|

rainbows

I'm a male Gemini, I've met quite a few Libra gals and at first, we have good chemistry. In the end, they turn out to be passionate idiots that aren't very emotionally developed. Men, as friends, it's a mixed bag. They tend to have this great passion on understanding how the world works, but in reality, they don't.

However, this is a huge generalization. The last libra gal I got involved with, we shared a lot of personal things. I started to trust her. She was lovely, sweet, and sorta-fun. We had a lot of similar history. Then, one day, I make a joke on her Facebook wall and she went berserk on me as she misinterpreted what it said. No apology, no nothing, just belittling comments on things she doesn't even have a clue about. She turned out to a gender supremacist.

Business students. ******* beyond retarded. Sorry I didn't luck out on the gene pool, bud, but gezzus. What a loser. Ended that on site. I have no time for those type of people.

A business student telling an engineer they're stupid. That's rich from a loser who can't handle more than 4 courses a semester. Hahaha... :|

I think the thing is that while libras and geminis tend to have alot in common when it comes to personality, geminis tend to have more book smarts than libras and libras are often more emotionally flippant. I also think too much in common personality wise can be a bad thing if they're not balanced or balancing eachother out.

Last edited:
I think the thing is that while libras and geminis tend to have alot in common when it comes to personality, geminis tend to have more book smarts than libras and libras are often more emotionally flippant and sensitive to any small percieved criticism. I also think too much in common personality wise can be a bad thing if they're not balanced or balancing eachother out.

I find Leos tend be the best for Gemini folks. I've always had a very natural existence with them. It's always very natural. It may also be due to my opposite moon to their sun, but Leos are great. Even on charts that are just horrible for each other, I still get along pleasant with these folk.

Cancers are too obsessive with me. I only knew one that was attractive, to me, and, frankly, I never really even knew her. She was a friend's younger sister (1 year).

Anyways, I digress. Libra's are a weird bunch. I've met enough for me to rule them out as being too emotionally immature for my taste. The men have a different sense to them. They aren't emotionally immature, but rather have the other Libra traits that can be a bit annoying. None the less, it's hit and miss with them. I have one friend that is a few years older than me that we get along great until we start talking anything politics.

You want to know how you destroy friendships? Politics and money. That's how. So I try to stay away from those conversations until I am in the right mind to debate.

rainbows

I find Leos tend be the best for Gemini folks. I've always had a very natural existence with them. It's always very natural. It may also be due to my opposite moon to their sun, but Leos are great. Even on charts that are just horrible for each other, I still get along pleasant with these folk.

Cancers are too obsessive with me. I only knew one that was attractive, to me, and, frankly, I never really even knew her. She was a friend's younger sister (1 year).

Anyways, I digress. Libra's are a weird bunch. I've met enough for me to rule them out as being too emotionally immature for my taste. The men have a different sense to them. They aren't emotionally immature, but rather have the other Libra traits that can be a bit annoying. None the less, it's hit and miss with them. I have one friend that is a few years older than me that we get along great until we start talking anything politics.

You want to know how you destroy friendships? Politics and money. That's how. So I try to stay away from those conversations until I am in the right mind to debate.

I don't know, I think you should be able to talk about anything with someone without it ending a relationship. Sometimes it's better to get along and respect eachother than be right and assert our intellectual dominance. XD Although anyone who I can debate with and have it stay lighthearted and end with understanding and accepting the other's strong point of view is a winner in my book.

I tend to attract people that share similar political views though...I'm a virgo on the cusp of libra+virgo/libra moon, but mostly earth planets. Libra men in my experience are very emotional with women...the ones I've met are pretty emotionally immature when you get to know them but that probablly has nothing to do with astrology and more to do with age and upbringing..

I don't know, I think you should be able to talk about anything with someone without it ending a relationship. Sometimes it's better to get along and respect eachother than be right and assert our intellectual dominance. XD Although anyone who I can debate with and have it stay lighthearted and end with understanding and accepting the other's strong point of view is a winner in my book.

I tend to attract people that share similar political views though...I'm a virgo on the cusp of libra+virgo/libra moon, but mostly earth planets. Libra men in my experience are very emotional with women...the ones I've met are pretty emotionally immature when you get to know them but that probablly has nothing to do with astrology and more to do with age and upbringing..

I agree with you. It's just the social pressure right now is making everyone absolutely insane.