Will I be happy with this item if I buy it?

sylph

Item is Jupiter in the 11th, retro, Libra. I am 7th house Mars in Gemini. Doesn't seem like the aspect between them, albeit minor, is a great thing? Neither does Saturn in the 2nd. But Saturn is retro -- does that have any importance?

The item is not super expensive, but I don't want to waste money if it's not going to work the way I am expecting/wanting.

Not sure if this is correct, but Venus I see as indicative of the purchase (a luxury/beautifying item, not a necessity) -- and she is sextile Mars + trine ASC. Mutual reception between her and Jupiter as well. This seems really good to me, but I'm a horary novice so clarification is welcome! :sideways:

Attachments

• 00 - Edited.jpg
    00 - Edited.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 34

obsidianmineral

I would not encourage you to buy this item. Venus is about to change signs to Aries, its detriment. The sextile with Mars will only complete after it changes signs. With Moon's nearest aspect to a planet being a Neptune conjunction, and with Venus exalted at the exact degree of exaltation (Pisces 27), it is likely that your perception of the item is exaggerated.

With both Saturn in the 2nd retrograde and Jupiter ruling said house in the 11th house retrograde and in via combusta, many contradictions (retrograde), restrictions, disappointments (Saturn) and, in general, an unpredictable outcome to the item that probably will not bring many good things with it.

Scorpio is late, meaning you already kinda know that it won't be a good purchase, and you're trying to get reassurance.

The very last thing you got from the situation was good, since the Moon's most recent aspect is a sextile to a planet in the 3rd degree of Taurus, the exact degree of exaltation of the Moon. Your desires for this item are really powerful.

Did you by any chance go to the store and were shown the item or did somebody try to sell it to you, making it seem really good?

The reception between Venus and Jupiter is between signs that don't see each other (quincunx), therefore, it's actually called "agreeableness", which makes the planets want to support each other but with little to no means to accomplish said thing. The item, if purchased, will probably be good, but it will be not as good as you think it actually is.

Last edited:

sylph

Thank you so much for your thoroughness! I agree that my perception of the item is exaggerated.

Did you by any chance go to the store and were shown the item or did somebody try to sell it to you, making it seem really good?

No, I discovered it on my own online, but the marketing/description of it is somewhat over the top. A "too good to be true" sort of thing.

The reception between Venus and Jupiter is between signs that don't see each other (quincunx), therefore, it's actually called "agreeableness", which makes the planets want to support each other but with little to no means to accomplish said thing. The item, if purchased, will probably be good, but it will be not as good as you think it actually is.

This is what I figured. I had the feeling that it wasn't completely worthless or non-functional, but I dislike the intensity with which the item is "talked up." Yet this is to be expected, that's what advertising is all about! If I lower my expectations a bit, then perhaps it isn't a waste of money.

Thank you again for helping!

obsidianmineral

Thank you so much for your thoroughness! I agree that my perception of the item is exaggerated.

No, I discovered it on my own online, but the marketing/description of it is somewhat over the top. A "too good to be true" sort of thing.

This is what I figured. I had the feeling that it wasn't completely worthless or non-functional, but I dislike the intensity with which the item is "talked up." Yet this is to be expected, that's what advertising is all about! If I lower my expectations a bit, then perhaps it isn't a waste of money.

Thank you again for helping!

Thank you for appreciating my post!

I concluded that the item wasn't bad or disappointing from the fact that both you and the item are represented by benefics, which never do any bad in any sort of way, only by accident.

sylph

Thank you for appreciating my post!

I concluded that the item wasn't bad or disappointing from the fact that both you and the item are represented by benefics, which never do any bad in any sort of way, only by accident.

Actually, I am Mars -- does that change anything? I felt that the item was connected to Venus although the 2nd house significator is Jupiter.