Where are my tools?

Bina

I have a couple of gardening tools (cutters) which have been used in a public place, mostly by one person. When he went away for a couple of months, the tools disappeared. They were not in the usual place when he returned. Now I want to know if they have been misplaced by someone or stolen? Where are they and will we find them again? It's important since they are special tools and difficult to replace.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• where_are_my_tools2.jpg
    where_are_my_tools2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Bina,

Hello my name is Vyri and every once in a while I post in the forum when a chart interests me. I use Cabal and Astrology to define a chart specifically-making for a better clarity in a delineation.

Could you tell me the time of the question? Should like to make some comparisons of values Astrologically and with Cabal.

Hope you locate your tools

All the best

Tools are ruled of the 6th house.:rightful:

Bina

Thanks for your reply! :smile:
The question was asked today, 10th of February 2017 at 11.52 am.

Last edited:

Sunrise

I have a couple of gardening tools (cutters) which have been used in a public place, mostly by one person. When he went away for a couple of months, the tools disappeared. They were not in the usual place when he returned. Now I want to know if they have been misplaced by someone or stolen? Where are they and will we find them again? It's important since they are special tools and difficult to replace.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dear Bina,
i think that you will find your important tools...
you =:venus:
toold=:mercury:
:mercury:will close a :sextile::venus:
also the :moon:in fourth house shows that will come to you.....
hope the best

Bina

Dear Bina,
i think that you will find your important tools...
you =:venus:
toold=:mercury:
:mercury:will close a :sextile::venus:
also the :moon:in fourth house shows that will come to you.....
hope the best

Sunrise, thank you so much!! My feeling is that we will find them too, but I don't know where to look any more, we have searched everywhere...

Are the tools Mercury because they belong to the 2nd house of possessions?

Vyri

Banned
Where were you when you asked the question? Am also a Cabalist so the cusps and the time and locale are very interesting to me along these lines of occult understandings..hope you find your tools.

All the best

Vyri:whistling:

Bina

Thank you for your help, Vyri! :smile:
I was at home when asking the question, some 15 km from the place where the tools were lost.

Sunrise

Sunrise, thank you so much!! My feeling is that we will find them too, but I don't know where to look any more, we have searched everywhere...

Are the tools Mercury because they belong to the 2nd house of possessions?
hi Bina!! Sorry for my delay answer.
yes i took the Lord of 2th house wich is :mercury: but also the moon is important here...
hope the best

Vyri

Banned
Bini where did you find them..would like to look at the chart for study..Take care
Vyri

You have my notes tell me tell me.

Bina

Bini where did you find them..would like to look at the chart for study..Take care
Vyri

You have my notes tell me tell me.

Vyri, thank you for your clues, they helped me in knowing where to look! :smile:
The tools were in one of the boys private rooms. He was one of the people working there and had left recently. The person who was responsible for the tools founds them in his room. :happy:

Last edited: