Hiv and alternative treatment?

tomzero

Destiny is a funny thing. We look at destiny in relation to our 'minds' basing it on our society...destiny to be a doctor, destiny to be a famous movie star or cure cancer. But life does not work out that way. Indeed someone could lose their job and seemingly...life...and gain a lot more. Perhaps that is destiny? I don't know. If you think obsessively about saving your health, then you will waste your life. Perhaps you will get hit by a car in 10yrs and all you did was worry about HIV! That would be ironic destiny.

thanks and your right, how did you see me walking away from HIV? was it with natural vision, my chart? or tarot? I believe I will also, it will not control my life.

gen6k

no astrology means that there is a physical correlation in regards to cosmological symmetry in advanced earth ecologies. it does imply a "higher realm of order" that could be "developmentally orientated", but it does not disclude the fact that ecological systems are in tune with natural catalyzation of evolution and so forth.

theres tons of research done on pubmed.com

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=ashwaganda anti-viral

be careful with mitogenics and neurotrophics
orthomolecular can also be a bit useful like megadose vitamin c.

Iboga a psychedelic treatment also was found to have anti-hiv properties.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15386189

http://www.ibogahouse.com/

the point would be to try to navigate to all the centers and connect the medicines together to create a full blockade from all sides.

let me try to remember what i came up for hypoglycemia:

theres a problem with keeping even levels
of insulin but reversed and storage

chromium

low glucogenesis
theres a problem with making sugar

glutamine/alanine
fenugreek

alternative fuel:
dopamine and norepinephrine precursors
protein

theres improper energy utilization in the brain

b complex

and 5ht2c agonism

ATP:
electron transport piracetam
mitochondrial things
like pqq

can also get in to:
adenylate kinase
krebs cycle
cAMP

if you have oppositions near the 12th from 6th. it indicates health issue. if there are squares coming out of the 6th it also indicates issue in natal.

[sun and mercury in 6th square pluto near 8th] [sun opposite mars progressed in to 12th] [mars dipositer is saturn square venus in 7th] this chain resembles a progressed physical sexual ailment from unstructured relations. the sun represents the self and mercury represents an informational type disease such as viral codes.

next year your Mars goes in a square triangle with Uranus and Pluto square. the square is in to the 8th house. this can resemble a breakout of somesort. Uranus is the 6th house cusp ruler. it would be health related with mars and house of sex uranus.

the Mars next to Jupiter means expansion and Mars is part of this energetic kite as well with neptune in 6th.
it would mean then curation as well after a few shifts.

the Mars is going from Grand Cross with Mars opposition Uranus

to T-square with Mars square Uranus in 8th.

and a Kite lasering in to the Mars

you have to get the 2nd, 3rd and 6th house together in 2013 to heal the Mars Apex with jupiter.
which is an optimistic mars of jupiter exhalted in traditional.

hiv is a longer term project, but its possible to get rid of it.

Last edited:

tomzero

no astrology means that there is a physical correlation in regards to cosmological symmetry in advanced earth ecologies. it does imply a "higher realm of order" that could be "developmentally orientated", but it does not disclude the fact that ecological systems are in tune with natural catalyzation of evolution and so forth.

theres tons of research done on pubmed.com

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=ashwaganda anti-viral

be careful with mitogenics and neurotrophics
orthomolecular can also be a bit useful like megadose vitamin c.

Iboga a psychedelic treatment also was found to have anti-hiv properties.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15386189

http://www.ibogahouse.com/

the point would be to try to navigate to all the centers and connect the medicines together to create a full blockade from all sides.

let me try to remember what i came up for hypoglycemia:

theres a problem with keeping even levels
of insulin but reversed and storage

chromium

low glucogenesis
theres a problem with making sugar

glutamine/alanine
fenugreek

alternative fuel:
dopamine and norepinephrine precursors
protein

theres improper energy utilization in the brain

b complex

and 5ht2c agonism

ATP:
electron transport piracetam
mitochondrial things
like pqq

can also get in to:
adenylate kinase
krebs cycle
cAMP

if you have oppositions near the 12th from 6th. it indicates health issue. if there are squares coming out of the 6th it also indicates issue in natal.

[sun and mercury in 6th square pluto near 8th] [sun opposite mars progressed in to 12th] [mars dipositer is saturn square venus in 7th] this chain resembles a progressed physical sexual ailment from unstructured relations. the sun represents the self and mercury represents an informational type disease such as viral codes.

next year your Mars goes in a square triangle with Uranus and Pluto square. the square is in to the 8th house. this can resemble a breakout of somesort. Uranus is the 6th house cusp ruler. it would be health related with mars and house of sex uranus.

the Mars next to Jupiter means expansion and Mars is part of this energetic kite as well with neptune in 6th.
it would mean then curation as well after a few shifts.

the Mars is going from Grand Cross with Mars opposition Uranus

to T-square with Mars square Uranus in 8th.

and a Kite lasering in to the Mars

you have to get the 2nd, 3rd and 6th house together in 2013 to heal the Mars Apex with jupiter.
which is an optimistic mars of jupiter exhalted in traditional.

hiv is a longer term project, but its possible to get rid of it.

all that is so scientific wow, so I might have a break out later on?

I believe my ex infected me, he gave me his birth details yesterday and I looked at his chart, the ruler of his 8th is scorpio and pluto is in his six house opposite sun and mercury in his 12th. I dont think he has been completely honest with me.

Tham

Take these three for a start. Studies on them can be found on Medline.

1. A potent olive leaf extract. The strongest on the market is probably
Nature's Plus Oliceutic-20. This is even more potent with arabinogalactans.

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-...live-Leaf-Complex-750-mg-60-Veggie-Caps/21530

2. EGCG

3. Selenium.

The Medline links have changed, so just key in the Pubmed number and the study
will come out.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/19527-olive-leaf-extract-egcg-and-hiv/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/

You can add in the following which has antiviral properties.

Monolaurin, and/or virgin coconut oil
Lemon balm extract, or Melissa officinalis
Eldberberry extract
Oregano oil

This person who posted in my Longecity thread above also has a good regimen
and says he is still doing very well.

http://myprimitivecocktail.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

tomzero

AZT was extremely toxic in high doses, which was use in the 80's. Now they do not use AZT monotherapy (actually rarely is it used partially in low doses). The new HIV drugs are very effective and rarely have life disturbing side effects. Also we know HIV is dangerous, how you can say you do not know makes no sense.

To the OP: You catch HIV by the choices you make (unless you are born with it or catch it unknowingly). Any time you have unprotected sex, you put yourself at risk. It isn't gay sex that puts you at risk, it is unprotected sex. People with hiv live long lives and with undetectable viral loads you are basically non infectious and people do love them. You can still find a happy relationship with an illness.

I never had unprotected sex,a nd I still caught it, I always chose to be safe, so thats not always the case. thats why I was so confused, someone could have infected me on purpose, thers some dirty people out there.

anyways I believe im cured, I have not been taking any meds and have not been sick so far

I used tarot and got the high priestess and 9 0f cups... I did Iching and it said im healing and im Cured.

I just have really dry skin right now, and I think it was from when I had HIV me sweating and having hot flashes alot and fever, it took alot of water out of me.

I believe this is just a growing process for me, I have a saturn on my MC, and I guess this will be my big secret downfall once I make it to the top is I had HIV, I want to be famous one day and have been working at it. Im really talented... so im told.

Last edited:

retinoid

I never had unprotected sex,a nd I still caught it, I always chose to be safe, so thats not always the case. thats why I was so confused, someone could have infected me on purpose, thers some dirty people out there.

anyways I believe im cured, I have not been taking any meds and have not been sick so far

I used tarot and got the high priestess and 9 0f cups... I did Iching and it said im healing and im Cured.

I just have really dry skin right now, and I think it was from when I had HIV me sweating and having hot flashes alot and fever, it took alot of water out of me.

I believe this is just a growing process for me, I have a saturn on my MC, and I guess this will be my big secret downfall once I make it to the top is I had HIV, I want to be famous one day and have been working at it. Im really talented... so im told.

There must have been a time that you were exposed to semen when you had sex at one point as that is the only way to be infected (in your case). I do believe the body is able to get rid of HIV (as Luc Montagnier, who is the co-founder of the HIV virus also stated), but I would go and get a CD4 and viral load done before trusting divination. Problem with divination is it may be right, but right about what...

tomzero

There must have been a time that you were exposed to semen when you had sex at one point as that is the only way to be infected (in your case). I do believe the body is able to get rid of HIV (as Luc Montagnier, who is the co-founder of the HIV virus also stated), but I would go and get a CD4 and viral load done before trusting divination. Problem with divination is it may be right, but right about what...

I will I feel fine so far, I get sick when everyone eles gets sick, like this winter and I get over it faster then everyone eles. If I still had HIV ILL stay sick and get worse. I was diagnosed with a low cd4 too.

Ive been doing alot of alternative treatment, the problem with HIV meds they dont kill the virus hiding in cells, I believe they could make medicine that could but I dont think they want too.

I was so embarrassed when that happened to me, when I went to get my blood checked the last thing I thought I would have HIV, although I was showing signs, but I always protected myself, like I said I dont doubt if I was infected in purpose, I finally fell in love with someone and thats when I found out, after we ended it.

btw, can you answer this question for me? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59395

retinoid

I will I feel fine so far, I get sick when everyone eles gets sick, like this winter and I get over it faster then everyone eles. If I still had HIV ILL stay sick and get worse. I was diagnosed with a low cd4 too.

Ive been doing alot of alternative treatment, the problem with HIV meds they dont kill the virus hiding in cells, I believe they could make medicine that could but I dont think they want too.

I was so embarrassed when that happened to me, when I went to get my blood checked the last thing I thought I would have HIV, although I was showing signs, but I always protected myself, like I said I dont doubt if I was infected in purpose, I finally fell in love with someone and thats when I found out, after we ended it.

btw, can you answer this question for me? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59395

You can't judge based on the amount of times you get sick. Oftentimes AIDS will present itself quite suddenly (such as coming down with PCP). The HIV meds do work, I know that for a fact as I have seen it in others and the newer ones have relatively few side effects. They don't kill the virus as viruses cannot be killed, they just interfere in viral replication.

In my personal research I have concluded that HIV is more of a disease caused by an immune reaction against CD4 cells (caused initially by HIV). As nobody knows how HIV causes a reduction in CD4 cells we can assume it doesn't directly kill the cells itself but may trigger other immune cells to kill them or even cause them to kill themselves (apoptosis). Which is why immune-suppressants like prednisone has paradoxically raised CD4 counts...

Did you have unprotected sex w/ the guy you were in a relationship with?

tomzero

You can't judge based on the amount of times you get sick. Oftentimes AIDS will present itself quite suddenly (such as coming down with PCP). The HIV meds do work, I know that for a fact as I have seen it in others and the newer ones have relatively few side effects. They don't kill the virus as viruses cannot be killed, they just interfere in viral replication.

In my personal research I have concluded that HIV is more of a disease caused by an immune reaction against CD4 cells (caused initially by HIV). As nobody knows how HIV causes a reduction in CD4 cells we can assume it doesn't directly kill the cells itself but may trigger other immune cells to kill them or even cause them to kill themselves (apoptosis). Which is why immune-suppressants like prednisone has paradoxically raised CD4 counts...

Did you have unprotected sex w/ the guy you were in a relationship with?

yes I did but he is negative, he showed me papers

Last edited:

tomzero

Remember it takes 3 months for the body to create antibodies in some cases.

he is negative still, and I caought it early, they told me I just coaught, and got to it early. I started alternative treatment right after, this disease is not impossibe to get rid of,. look and you shall find, and I looked for another way and found it. My last doctor visit I was undetectable and my cd4 was higher then it should be with HIV.

I Have alot of sag in my chart so Im big on being optimistic and I have sun in the 6th trine Jupiter pisces in the first.

retinoid

he is negative still, and I caought it early, they told me I just coaught, and got to it early. I started alternative treatment right after, this disease is not impossibe to get rid of,. look and you shall find, and I looked for another way and found it. My last doctor visit I was undetectable and my cd4 was higher then it should be with HIV.

I Have alot of sag in my chart so Im big on being optimistic and I have sun in the 6th trine Jupiter pisces in the first.

Yes I think a Sun, supported by trines, in the sixth helps a lot with health and overcoming obstacles when it comes to health and enemies. What alternative therapy are you using I don't remember if you mentioned it?

tomzero

Yes I think a Sun, supported by trines, in the sixth helps a lot with health and overcoming obstacles when it comes to health and enemies. What alternative therapy are you using I don't remember if you mentioned it?

I took alot of vitamins and herbs and minerals. I'll email you the rest

JUPITERASC

I took alot of vitamins and herbs and minerals. I'll email you the rest
A quote from an interesting article, it is a good idea to be aware of all alternative opinions :smile:

"....We, like thousands of other independent scientists and therapists around the world do not subscribe to the totally flawed hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS. HIV will show up on test in one laboratory and not another for the same person at the same time. Many persons who have had common infections such as influenza recently, show up as HIV positive. Many AIDS sufferers show up as HIV negative..."

"....For the first time in the history of medical science a test that shows anti-bodies present to a virus that has never been recognized or identified is seen as a disease rather than as a healthy immune response. To date no scientists has even proved the existence of HIV, and a reward of several thousand pounds has been held up for that proof....."

"....The terrible tragedy of all this, is that if you subject yourself to an HIV test and it shows positive (have it checked again at another laboratory, it may show negative!) you will be encouraged to take toxic drugs that will help to destroy your immune system. If you were already ill with chronic infections and immune system problems then the drugs eventually usually kill you, and always AZT WILL KILL YOU. So beware, read widely to de-programme from the misinformation that is now endemic around the planet...."
http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/natural-supplements-cure-hiv-aids-immune.asp

retinoid

A quote from an interesting article, it is a good idea to be aware of all alternative opinions :smile:

"....We, like thousands of other independent scientists and therapists around the world do not subscribe to the totally flawed hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS. HIV will show up on test in one laboratory and not another for the same person at the same time. Many persons who have had common infections such as influenza recently, show up as HIV positive. Many AIDS sufferers show up as HIV negative..."

"....For the first time in the history of medical science a test that shows anti-bodies present to a virus that has never been recognized or identified is seen as a disease rather than as a healthy immune response. To date no scientists has even proved the existence of HIV, and a reward of several thousand pounds has been held up for that proof....."

"....The terrible tragedy of all this, is that if you subject yourself to an HIV test and it shows positive (have it checked again at another laboratory, it may show negative!) you will be encouraged to take toxic drugs that will help to destroy your immune system. If you were already ill with chronic infections and immune system problems then the drugs eventually usually kill you, and always AZT WILL KILL YOU. So beware, read widely to de-programme from the misinformation that is now endemic around the planet...."
http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/natural-supplements-cure-hiv-aids-immune.asp

There is a very strong correlation between being HIV+ and suffering from AIDS. While it is true that others suffer from opportunistic infections (the elderly, chemotherapy patients, transplant patients, etc.), this does not prove AIDS is caused by other things. Also AZT is very toxic, but does not kill you (in the early 80's it did because they used very high dose monotherapy that was also ineffective)...nowadays, drugs are not as toxic and are more effective. I know of many who were brought back from the brink of death using such drugs.

Neptune Rising

im sorry, but I feel Ill get rid of this, I study alternative natural medicine, and I believe it could cure hiv. what HIV does it hides in your white blood cells and kills them and uses these cells as virus creating factories.. HIV meds dont work because they dont kills the virus in the cells only in the blood.

the treatment im doing kills the virus hiding in the cells and in the blood.

I am not a medical astrologer, but I understand the need for faith/belief/trust - whatever you want to call it, its a belief in the unknown. The ability to see past your current situation, not to feel stuck in it. That I can see may be helped by your Jupiter (faith/belief) in Pisces (healing) which is trined by Sun in Cancer in the 6th house. Jupiter is very strong in Pisces. If nothing else, you can use this ability to visualise how you want things to go. It also helps to let go and trust. It sounds like you are on the right track with that anyway. Made me laugh when you said you baffled the doctors. They are more and more baffled by people who are able to prove their diagnoses wrong, which is more and more these days as people don't just accept what they say. There can be alot of pressure from people around you to just sit and accept your apparent fate, it takes inner strength to go beyond that, and trust in your own bodies remarkable "magical" abilities.

I am not able to predict what the solar return brings for this year, still trying to figure out how to do that. I wouldnt want to say you will be cured or not. All I can suggest is to keep that strong Jupiter in Pisces faith in what you are doing.

retinoid

Here is a clip of Luc Montagnier, the co founder of HIV, saying HIV can be cured using proper nutrition. He thinks HIV destroys the immune system by inducing high amounts of oxidative stress (which could be cause other cells to target the CD4 cells as invaders). This is probably why antioxidants, especially selenium which has been documented extensively, work so well with treating HIV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET0cgvo7UnM