Will I?

beginner

Will I get power/authority in life?

Attachments

• WILL.jpg
    WILL.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-10th house (power/authority) = Taurus = Venus
Venus in the 10th house = yes
Venus in a pitted (blocked) degree = no
-ascendant = Leo = Sun
Sun in 9th house (its house of joy) = yes
Sun in exaltation in Aries = yes
-co-significator Moon is in Taurus
Moon in its exaltation = yes
Moon in the Egyptian term of Mars, which dispoists the Sun = yes
Moon in the 29th degree of Taurus = Moon in an elevated degree = yes

Results:
No = 1
Yes = 6
Net: yes (+5 postive testimonies)
ANSWER: yes

beginner

Thanks Dr.farr.
what is the difference b/w horary and the method that u used in reading this?
and is there any chance of having different result from these both methods? or result always same from these two method?

dr. farr

The horary method I use is based on the astrology used by the Ottomans, and is also very similar to the horary ideas and methods of the earlier Islamic horarists of the 8th through the 12th centuries AD; Western horary (standard or traditionalist horary) used over the past few hundred years is a modification of those earlier methods by Guido Bonatti, William Lilly, and their followers up to the present time: these standard horary concepts and methods differ in many ways from the earlier practices, and from Ottoman horary.

Results often are the same when either the standard horary or Ottoman horary is applied to the same question; however, relatively frequently the answers will differ, because of the difference in delineative techniques applied to the question.

Would standard horary yield a different answer to this specific horary question? Perhaps, perhaps not: you could only know this if one of our AW friends using standard horary, delineated your question.