will I complete my education??

Bikram

IT'S A HORARY QUESTION, 'moved by the mod' -Will I complete my education??

This interrupted education has ruined my life.I got depressed, stopped ssri's cold turkey & developed mood problems matching bipolar disorder.SSRI's were worse as they made me lethargic & caused side effects.Now I have a backlog & limited time to clear them all.But I've no confidence.I've become very pessimistic & want to know if I'll ever succeed?

Last edited:

MsK

You need a horary chart, that you cast at the moment and location you asked the question, not your birth chart.

Bikram

Re: MsK

You need a horary chart, that you cast at the moment and location you asked the question, not your birth chart.

Sorry I didn't know.I've changed the chart with the exact date & time.But the moderator has Moved my thread to the read my chart forums :(

Re: MsK

get back on your meds, as all of here have suggested in earlier threads. build your confidence, your health is really important. Take things slower, if you can go part time for a while, ask about it.

Astrology can explain lots of things, especially regarding your personality, traits etc but it's entirely upto YOU to make changes in your life, you are the captin of your ship no-one else. Knowing astrology is not going to change you or do this for you! We all have to go through rough transits, to learn and to grow as a person, so in that regard you are no different...