when will get married?

Kannan

Your chart is in western format, not helpful for vedic interpretation. As per your vedic chart based on your birth details you are Virgo Asc. not Libra. Love failure is due to 5th cusp sublord being placed in 4 . You are running Jupiter dasa now until 2022. During the subperiod of Jupiter-Venus in and around 2013 you will get married. Relax

Kannan

Kannan

GG

You will get married as Indicated. Frictions and misunderstinge are likely after the marriage whom so ever you marry. You should make lot of adjustments if you aim at a smooth life.

Kannan

dhundhun

You are very strong Manglik (from Asc as well as Moon), thereby chances are that you bring troubles in marriage. This is despite the fact that Venus is exalted.

Do something to minimize influence of Mars. Otherwise, next one year is definitely good for marriage.

dhundhun

Im sorry to differ, but i was unanimously told by many that my manglik has been cancelled due to some other planetary position, probably in my navamsa chart...

what could be the impact of debilitated mercury and poor position of jupiter in my chart??

Ask your Pundit, why did you broke up?

What do you mean by unanimously? I just said that you are double Manglik.

dhundhun

Time is good and can get you a good life partner - condition - if you have better control over Mars. Mars is 4th from Asc. Also it is 7th from Moon. The second one is of more concern - makes much emotionally sensitive and volatile. On this, you are better judge - whether Mars affects you or not.

If yes, reverse counting (when needed), fasting on Tuesday, coral ring, avoiding pepper (and spices), avoiding non-veg, etc. will help to improve relationship.

The chart shows strong potential through improvement around mid thirteens - you'll be able to harness conflicting energies. The neech bhang rajyoga will help you a lot towards improvement.

vinit099

My dear Friend, as Dhundhun said, you have double mangalik effect. as per my understanding, it is trible, not double. as it is aspecting your 7th house as well ( aspecting Kendra twice). YES, you will get very good looking litarat partner. but be sure she would be mangalik before you go on for marrige. this only help you to improve your marrige life. but yeah you will get a bueatyfull Girl.:kissing: