Last chance, then I give up.I need one more help, please

Sport

Hallo everyone,

I've hit the last low in my life. I would like to ask for help once again in the partnership
My life has been at the same point for many years or I only experience setbacks and setbacks, especially in the partnership.

I have never experienced and lived out a solid, stable, happy partnership. No never.
I've been single for 10 years. That also never happened. I haven't had a life as a woman for 10 years.Before that I only had a short relationship, which I ended. (2009-2011) Since then it has never happened again. It's getting harder and harder to deal with and understand.

I would like to deeply ask you for your help in looking at the partnership with me. I've been going through a lot of pain and disappointment in years and I'm about to give up.

My question:when could a partnership arise? Do I have ever a partnership? It doesn't exist for 22 years. I've never lived it and hope is sinking day by day.

For many years everything has revolved around the same circle and i don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you very much for your time

Birth date: 02. Oktober .1979.
Time: 8:45 Place: Lengyeltoti ( next Place is Siofok )
( Currently i live also in Austria , in Kössen )

Best wishes.
Sport

Last edited:

creativei

Nearing 43 i can understand your pain. But everyone are destined to get what they are ouht its bettr to accept what it comes without any ecpectation.

Venus lost her charn she is helpless get lost in dark forest cant find any way to come out. Ketu in 5th repeated hits bitterness wherever ketu sits he teaches life lesson in 5th hebget into relationship with alll in all then suddenly one day without any fair reason that love get dissolved. Unless you love spiritual guy love wont workout. Every lover try to cheats manipulate you hurt you. Many changes in love affairs. Mahadasa too plays imp role. 5th lord in enemy sign with 6th lord 5th lord is in 8th lord star so disgrace from partnerships. Currently sat dasa in operation things will be fine as 5th lord in 11th you may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you fimd your soulmate. Venus close to mars good for bed pleasures n attractions.

After September of this year you may find your soulmate. Till then be patient dont get hurry. There is jup n sat transit this apirl so it will bring changes.

Marriage happens before 2024 hubby comes from long distance may be businessman or connected with govt mostly u meet him in workplace only...

Sport

Many thanks for your help! I am happy about your answer.:)

"Venus lost her charn she is helpless get lost in dark forest cant find any way to come out. Ketu in 5th repeated hits bitterness...."

-That's right.....many hurts, and bitterness...... experienced many for years....I just can't take any more, that's why I wrote "last chance"...." Currently sat dasa in operation things will be fine as 5th lord in 11th you may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you fimd your soulmate. "

- so it will be with the specified man (younger) also nothing....?)
should someone "new" come again....?:pouty: :sad:
I'm very tired "changing" again and again... That doesn't correspond to my nature and
it's very hard for me to keep changing...But that's not your fault " Marriage happens before 2024....
- Waaaoooo, really???? May I ask which constellation speaks for it? I'm just interested..... That would be less than 2 years!! Bahhh....is this serious? Now i am very surprised " After September of this year you may find your soulmate."
- Ist this person the same or another again?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm a bit puzzled now....
And I'm very, very tired inside....

I am grateful for your help. Thank you

Sport

Nearing 43 i can understand your pain. But everyone are destined to get what they are ouht its bettr to accept what it comes without any ecpectation.

Venus lost her charn she is helpless get lost in dark forest cant find any way to come out. Ketu in 5th repeated hits bitterness wherever ketu sits he teaches life lesson in 5th hebget into relationship with alll in all then suddenly one day without any fair reason that love get dissolved. Unless you love spiritual guy love wont workout. Every lover try to cheats manipulate you hurt you. Many changes in love affairs. Mahadasa too plays imp role. 5th lord in enemy sign with 6th lord 5th lord is in 8th lord star so disgrace from partnerships. Currently sat dasa in operation things will be fine as 5th lord in 11th you may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you fimd your soulmate. Venus close to mars good for bed pleasures n attractions.

After September of this year you may find your soulmate. Till then be patient dont get hurry. There is jup n sat transit this apirl so it will bring changes.

Marriage happens before 2024 hubby comes from long distance may be businessman or connected with govt mostly u meet him in workplace only...

Many thanks for your help! I am happy about your answer.:)

"Venus lost her charn she is helpless get lost in dark forest cant find any way to come out. Ketu in 5th repeated hits bitterness...."

-That's right.....many hurts, and bitterness...... experienced many for years....I just can't take any more, that's why I wrote "last chance"...." Currently sat dasa in operation things will be fine as 5th lord in 11th you may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you fimd your soulmate. "

- so it will be with the specified man (younger) also nothing....?)
should someone "new" come again....?:pouty: :sad:
I'm very tired "changing" again and again... That doesn't correspond to my nature and
it's very hard for me to keep changing...But that's not your fault " Marriage happens before 2024....
- Waaaoooo, really???? May I ask which constellation speaks for it? I'm just interested..... That would be less than 2 years!! Bahhh....is this serious? Now i am very surprised " After September of this year you may find your soulmate."
- Ist this person the same or another again?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm a bit puzzled now....
And I'm very, very tired inside....

I am grateful for your help. Thank you

Ps:
have you gone through crises too? Because we are the same age......

creativei

Not single thing we have check each n everything. Currently you undergoing sat mer period very favorable sat as 4th 5th mer as 9th its kind of raj yog but for you its mild your long time expectation get full filled. Education finance home related things gets accelerated. But thsre. wil be some expenditures animosity in family. I dont think current love works infact you meet someone in professional sphere or different circumstances in another province. Possibly east side. Exotic forgein partners. You meet him next year aftr apirl. Though u r unlucky in 5th house matters 7th house saves you. Fairly good life. Life improves after marriage. 👍

Sport

Not single thing we have check each n everything. Currently you undergoing sat mer period very favorable sat as 4th 5th mer as 9th its kind of raj yog but for you its mild your long time expectation get full filled. Education finance home related things gets accelerated. But thsre. wil be some expenditures animosity in family. I dont think current love works infact you meet someone in professional sphere or different circumstances in another province. Possibly east side. Exotic forgein partners. You meet him next year aftr apirl. Though u r unlucky in 5th house matters 7th house saves you. Fairly good life. Life improves after marriage

How?? Ehh...sorry but now I don't quite get it....

First you wrote that : "You may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage
too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you
fimd your soulmate. "

-
"After September of this year you may find your soulmate." -are these the same people?

2. "You meet him next year after April." - who am i meet next year??

now i think, something is wrong...... - First I will soon have a new partnership which can end in marriage, then I will n
ot meet my soul mate until September, and I will not get to know "the next" man again
until next year in April?? -
- Now I don't quite understand how it all comes together

I don't want to and won't change my partners anymore....but 100%. That's out of the question.

"There is jup n sat transit this April so it will bring changes." - Then what should happen in this April.....??

could you explain that to me somehow?

Thank you.

creativei

Not single thing we have check each n everything. Currently you undergoing sat mer period very favorable sat as 4th 5th mer as 9th its kind of raj yog but for you its mild your long time expectation get full filled. Education finance home related things gets accelerated. But thsre. wil be some expenditures animosity in family. I dont think current love works infact you meet someone in professional sphere or different circumstances in another province. Possibly east side. Exotic forgein partners. You meet him next year aftr apirl. Though u r unlucky in 5th house matters 7th house saves you. Fairly good life. Life improves after marriage

How?? Ehh...sorry but now I don't quite get it....

First you wrote that : "You may get another relationship soon this it may end in marriage
too as sat is 2nd lord as per rasi you may shift to another place where you
fimd your soulmate. "

-
"After September of this year you may find your soulmate." -are these the same people?

2. "You meet him next year after April." - who am i meet next year??

now i think, something is wrong...... - First I will soon have a new partnership which can end in marriage, then I will n
ot meet my soul mate until September, and I will not get to know "the next" man again
until next year in April?? -
- Now I don't quite understand how it all comes together

I don't want to and won't change my partners anymore....but 100%. That's out of the question.

"There is jup n sat transit this April so it will bring changes." - Then what should happen in this April.....??

could you explain that to me somehow?

Thank you.

Just wait tll this September you get answer for all your goodtime starts from September only...

creativei

Mam plz dont mistake err happens for all. What i meant to say was from this september to nxt yr October good for meeting life partner instead of saying like this i said that way still im learning to use words well. Forgive me for saying september it should be from september. But till then you get lovers on n off its upto you to decide whether its work or not. I say professional romance succeeds than outside one.👍

Sport

Just wait tll this September you get answer for all your goodtime starts from September only...

Ok.
OK. Please let me ask 2 last questions: - what could change from this April? ( Saturn -Jupiter? )

there is still a person (from the past) for me who means a big role to me.
Could this person still play a role? January 25, 1962 Location: Traunstein Germany
Time: unknown :(

That's still important to me..... Then we let it... Thanks very much

creativei

Ok.
OK. Please let me ask 2 last questions: - what could change from this April? ( Saturn -Jupiter? )

there is still a person (from the past) for me who means a big role to me.
Could this person still play a role? January 25, 1962 Location: Traunstein Germany
Time: unknown :(

That's still important to me..... Then we let it... Thanks very much

Birth time is must. For query related one you can post in horary section. This is vedic forum valid chart needed.

Sat jup gives changee in home mom love affairs finance issues with maternal uncle travel sudden changes in health you may also get debt reg home n mom. May buy house related things. Health issues worry you. Relativee may turn bitter but at same time you also get gains from them friends helps even your lover comes from friends circle. Mind often get disturbed n get mental agony. Income from forgein sources careerwise good progress you may get praise n promotions. Income expenditure will be same take care eyes sudden physical change happens.

All this only for sat mer period. Next ketu will hv different story.. 😊

Sport

Birth time is must. For query related one you can post in horary section. This is vedic forum valid chart needed.

Sat jup gives changee in home mom love affairs finance issues with maternal uncle travel sudden changes in health you may also get debt reg home n mom. May buy house related things. Health issues worry you. Relativee may turn bitter but at same time you also get gains from them friends helps even your lover comes from friends circle. Mind often get disturbed n get mental agony. Income from forgein sources careerwise good progress you may get praise n promotions. Income expenditure will be same take care eyes sudden physical change happens.

All this only for sat mer period. Next ketu will hv different story.. ��

Thanks. Affere are completely excluded. I'm not interested. and I can't imagine it either. Not friendly either...
like I said, I won't switch partners...... That doesn't fit my life at all.

But I still don't understand : " it should start "soon "a relationship that could end in marriage...... Next April is still 1 year!! That's not "soon". ...

And until autumn there will only be "Affere"...?? Nah.....I don't do that.
If I should marry by 2024, I should already have someone shortly.... After 6 months I will not marry.... I do not get it..... But thank you for your time

And until autumn there will only be "Affere"...?? Nah.....I don't do that. But thank you for your time!

Last edited: