Will we get back together

Yseult

Hi and thank you in advance for your help.

L1 (Venus) and L7 (Mars) are making an applying conjunction, so I would think that's a yes; they've got past the Saturn opposition, which has been really rough, but they're still not talking to each other at all. I don't really understand what the moon is doing here though. The Sun and Moon are in mutual reception, which I kind of thought would be a good thing, but the maybe the moon is getting in the way? Emotions? I don't think it's another person, as the moon is supposed to drive the chart. The only aspects the moon is making at this point is to apply to both Venus and Mars (and a square to Uranus in the 7th but we don't look at those planets usually, is my understanding). So, I'm sort of ignoring that and thinking that maybe in a period of 1 month/year??? there might be some sort of rebuilding of the friendship/potential relationship?

Timing is really hard for me...

Thank you again
Yseult.

Attachments

• Will he come back_LI.jpg
    Will he come back_LI.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 48

The Everqueen

Yes they are practically identical! As you have the conjunction with Venus and Mars that would suggest you'll get back together. Timing as ever difficult - less that 1 degree - so how long is a piece of string?! As the signs are in fixed signs then it will take a little longer so less than a year wouldn't be too off the mark I'd say. But it does look positive.

Yseult

Yes they are practically identical! As you have the conjunction with Venus and Mars that would suggest you'll get back together. Timing as ever difficult - less that 1 degree - so how long is a piece of string?! As the signs are in fixed signs then it will take a little longer so less than a year wouldn't be too off the mark I'd say. But it does look positive.

Thanks Everqueen :) Here's hoping. I'll remember to come back and let you iknow.