Will she get into S**** (this specific college)?

Hi, my question is whether my friend will get into a specific college that I cannot disclose for privacy reasons. I need help as I have never answered this type of question before.

Ruler of the 1st, mercury, is in the 3rd and in detriment. The co-ruler is the moon (peregrine) conj. the ascendant. The ruler of the 9th is venus and it is detriment. However, its also in the 3rd house and does not make an aspect to mercury, but is approaching a conjunction to it. The moon is also applying in a sextile to venus, the 9th house ruler, but there is negative reception as venus is in fall in virgo and in the moon is in fall in scorpio.

The lack of dignified planets is telling me no or unlikely, but I'm confused about the applying sextile. Maybe she will get in but just won't be able to afford it?

Any help would be appreciated.

This is the chart on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/cDFD4St?s=sms

Attachments

• IMG_3834.jpg
    IMG_3834.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 19

tikana

if you asked a question then a friend is 11th house you might wanna derive 9th or most likley it will be radical 9th house.. also check the 11th house (house of hopes)

if a friend asked then the questor is asce... apply the same as above 9th house and 11th house fo rhouse of hopes

if you asked a question then a friend is 11th house you might wanna derive 9th or most likley it will be radical 9th house.. also check the 11th house (house of hopes)

if a friend asked then the questor is asce... apply the same as above 9th house and 11th house fo rhouse of hopes

Yes, the friend asked me.