is he still alive? If so will he come home?

millionora

Hello,
My brother has not been seen or heard of for the past two years. He had a severe drug problem and has been missing. After endless searching I thought perhaps to investigate this via Horary Astrology. So i cast the chart this morning when I first thought long and deep about this matter.
ASc-Aqua ruled by Saturn in my 12th conjunct pluto or non tradtional ruler Uranus in mythird house of siblings.
Venus ruler of the thrid house is about to conjunct Jupiter in my 11th his 9th turned chart. The moon is about to make its next aspect to Venus (brother) then to Jupiter (ruler of his 8th and 12t house) could he be in facility somewhere near by? I do fear the end of the course his fourth being the sun in his turned 8th..
The end of the matter also has AL Gol at the bottom of the chart as well. Al Gol is not the most happiest of Fixed stars..I am unsure if fixed stars are used in horary. I do see a POF almost conjunct Jupiter perhaps he is taking refuge in a church or healing center....If i go by this chart i can say that yes he is still alive..but unsure if he will come home..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_still_alive.82936.48650.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_still_alive.82936.48650.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 82

kalinka

He is still alive, for sure! His significator venus is in the 11th house, which is the first indication that he is alive. Venus/Jupiter conjunction soon. Venus is in her 9th in sagittarius, 9th house ruler is Jupiter, i.e. he is or will go abroad. Venus is peregrine but her dispositor is therefore Jupiter. Jupiter is strong dignified and also venus is in strong accidential dignities. So he is doing well. Also the antiscia of part of fortune is in conjunction with Jupiter and Venus. Moon is applying a sextile with Venus and Jupiter. It will take a while and happen by a roundabout way but you will see him again!

Last edited:

millionora

hI kALINKA,
is the moon ok at that degree? I really hope he is still alive. I have no idea why he would be overseas...but that is better than the alternative.

kalinka

hI kALINKA,
is the moon ok at that degree? I really hope he is still alive. I have no idea why he would be overseas...but that is better than the alternative.
Moon is in via combusta, peregrine in essential dignity but strengthened by spica. This only shows your fears and this matter is very emotional for you. The chart is still readable...and with spica suggests that everything will be fine at the end. When I'm judging the chart with vedic prashna, I think he is abroad because of work (also is showing by pof in capricorn, Saturn=his L10). Moreover he will settle down there.

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello,
My brother has not been seen or heard of for the past two years. He had a severe drug problem and has been missing. After endless searching I thought perhaps to investigate this via Horary Astrology. So i cast the chart this morning when I first thought long and deep about this matter.
ASc-Aqua ruled by Saturn in my 12th conjunct pluto or non tradtional ruler Uranus in mythird house of siblings.
Venus ruler of the thrid house is about to conjunct Jupiter in my 11th his 9th turned chart. The moon is about to make its next aspect to Venus (brother) then to Jupiter (ruler of his 8th and 12t house) could he be in facility somewhere near by? I do fear the end of the course his fourth being the sun in his turned 8th..
The end of the matter also has AL Gol at the bottom of the chart as well. Al Gol is not the most happiest of Fixed stars..I am unsure if fixed stars are used in horary. I do see a POF almost conjunct Jupiter perhaps he is taking refuge in a church or healing center....If i go by this chart i can say that yes he is still alive..but unsure if he will come home..

The 3rd house is at the start of Taurus and if you change to Regiomontanus system I think the 3rd house may change to Aries here.

I will use 3rd sign and its lord Mars either way as it makes more sense than the Venus. Mars is in 2.56 degree and kind of matches the 2 years of disappearance. Mars is in his own sign, however Mars is in watery cold sign very unlike its hot/dry nature. This is indication his health is not good if he is alive. Mars is also opposing Uranus indicating an accident of some kind perhaps an overdose. Is he alive, well 8th house ruler Mer seems to be separating from Mars however, we know Mer did not actually conjunct Mars, Mercury was rx but stopped and went direct away from Mars. But Mars is placed in the 8th sign from the 3rd, which is concerning.

But looking at Moon its conjunct Spica is fortunate and applying to the benefics, which saves the day. This suggests something positive for the chart. So perhaps your bro is alive just not in best shape. Mars is also in 9th house suggesting he is not close by, perhaps abroad, as Kalinka suggested.

I do hope you find your brother soon! BTW has he used his bank accounts, his car, his phone etc? Did he just leave everything and disappear?

rafaella

I also used regiomontanus, where the 3rd house is clear in taurus.

Well that does not change anything for me as I choose to use the whole sign house system which leads to Mars as the brother. Mars makes more sense based on the information provided.

kalinka

When I'm using the vedic sidereal chart , Asc is in capricorn, which indicates that he is currently gone but not forever. But when he will come back, he later will leave again. L3 is Jupiter placed in the querents 12th house with Saturn, Ketu and Venus. Saturn is in (separative) conjunction with Ketu, which is showing the contact break off between the brothers. Venus (brother's L8) is in Conjunction with Jupiter and applying to a sextile with Mars. 8th house doesn't suggest death in this case! Mars is placed in brother's 8th with mercury. Mars is brother's 2nd house (proberty, money) and 9th house (=foreign travel, higher education) ruler, mercury is brother's 4th (=home, house) and 7th house ruler. Since mars is sextile with Venus, 8th house represents transformation due tue travel. In addition sun is sitting in brother's 9th, which is also his L6. 6th house could signify disease but is also his work place. Jupiter (brother) is in his own rulership and in his 10th house. So he is traveling abroad because of work. Rahu is located in brother's 4th. This indicates home/family issues, maybe he had also problems with your mother. We can say he went through transformations/changes (L8 in conjunction with Jupiter)due to break off with his home/family (mercury in his 8th, rahu in his 4th) and traveling abroad (mars in his 8th in sextile with his L8&Jupiter).
he is definitely not dead!

Last edited:

Aria Venue

as venus(regiomontanus-placidus) he is in his turned 9th , peregrine indicating of traveling about to conjunct a dignified benefic jupiter.So he seems ok..though Pisces signifies also his turned l12 self undoing, drugs etc),but he is not over there so i don't see a problem in this case.Neither i see separating aspect form radix 8th or his turned 8th..so i think he is fine...alive.
on the contrary you are stressed over this mater, which is obvious regarding the circumstances and moon in via combusta and in your radix 8th is indicative of that.
IC=venus is not only the end of the mater...is also your house,signifies also parents ..etc..so it doesnt have to relate algol with him necessarily.
and yes fixed stars are very important in horary in relation to accidental dignity-debility especially Regulus, Spica,Algol, Aldebaran and Antares.

millionora

to update everyone on the thread and for learning as well, we still have no word on my brother.
venus will retrograde in my natal third house in may, perhaps somthing will appear.