Read me? Aquarius/cancer/scorpio

ZF4jZmbmZGNkZGx5AwVmAQDjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkZGxjAmN.png

What's the first thing that stands out?
Read my chart in one word, one paragraph, or one book. Just looking for any kind of insight from a variety of minds. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

three M symbols

Hi

The first thing that stands out from your chart is that almost all planets are below the horizon, so you are more a "private" introvert person than an extrovert person focused on "public areas" of life

Otherwise, I see we have some similar placements.
Scorpio ASC, Saturn in 5th h (Pisces), Uranus Neptune in 3rd (Capricorn), North Node in 12th house (Libra)

So, I'll describe how I see them.

Firstly, Saturn in 5th house can tell that you like some kind of hobbies you can do alone, or you are very serious about things that appears fun for other people. You have some serious hobbies or consider serious things (like work) as hobbies

Saturn in 5th house can also create self esteem issues, difficulties to express yourself, blockages in creativity - or love life.

Uranus with Neptune in 3rd house can create issues with siblings (instable relationship, absent sibling or mental health issue for one of them). Did you experienced it too?

North Node in Libra mean you have to learn some libra traits in this life (diplomacy, ability to do some compromises, do the pros and cons, learn to care more about other ppl needs/interests/feelings..).
North Node in 12th house is special. It can create some mental health issues for some ppl, especially if the overall chart make them prone to it.

Do you like to write? (Mercury in 3rd house) or do another art?
Uranus Neptune is good for inspiration in 3rd house