Lost my mangalsutra with diamond locket

jyotizzz

Yesterday in the morning at 9.45am I left from my house and I started walking and reached the destination. Den again at 11.20 I left from there as I finished my work and after reaching home I got a shock for not finding my mangalsutra on my neck. I searched everywhere at my home. Den I went on the road to find it. Bit I don't found it. So pl help me out into this as I want to no actually what happened?.

[please create and post a chart of the time and place when you asked this question - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Yesterday in the morning at 9.45am I left from my house and I started walking and reached the destination. Den again at 11.20 I left from there as I finished my work and after reaching home I got a shock for not finding my mangalsutra on my neck. I searched everywhere at my home. Den I went on the road to find it. Bit I don't found it. So pl help me out into this as I want to no actually what happened?.

[please create and post a chart of the time and place when you asked this question - Moderator]
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
05 May 2020 TZ = -2.0 6.2800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=5Ge36
There are 3 testimonies it will be found!
As Moon is in Li look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.
If it si out side search on mountain tops, sides or top of a hill, hunting ground, flower garden, gravel field or lawn.
POF is in Sco so it can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
If it is outside it can be in or near a swamp, stagnant pool, locations subject to flooding, in or near a garbage can, near cesspools, a vermin infested area, next to an evergreen tree, in an orchard near muddy ground, or near or in a river.
You said " I left from there as I finished my work" and as POF is in 6th house that means means to look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place.

Direction: Northwest

Near colour: black, murky red, brown, purple or white, sea green, silver, light blue, violet, red-orange, pale yellow