When will I see my husband in person again?

kai

Hi. I haven't seen my hubby since October of last year after we met up in a different country and went back our separate ways since he still needs to get his US visa to move to the US with a green card for us to reunite permanently. We used to meet up every 6 months or so before this COVID thing, but since from the beginning of this year, his immigration process was coming to fruition as we were waiting for an interview day for him and didn't make any travel plans to see each other hoping that he gets approved at his interview and he will just finally move to the US. Covid completely messed up his path to immigration in a sense that for 3 times now since Mid-March, we keep getting the interview dates postponed because of the lockdown, and even though now we have another interview date, we just have to wait and see if the lockdown is lifted by then, so it's all in the air so to speak even when we have another interview date. Our only way to meet up is if he 1) gets approved when he finally has the interview; or 2) if he gets denied (god forbid) his immigrant visa, then we will have no choice but to meet up in some other country to see each other again as before. So I am simply asking when I will see him again in person (whether in the US or in a foreign country) as this wait is so frustrating and as time goes, it gets more frustrating for us.

Im Mars in Cappy, he is Venus in gemini. Don't know about dignities but there are upcoming aspects I see. Hubby will trining me soon. He has Mercury, Uranus and Sun in his 7th, but don't know if these planets are significant for him. Moon will square Venus (him). I suppose the trine is good but the square worries me. What do you guys make of this chart in terms of when we will see each other again in person/in real?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_see_him_in_person_again_hr.61643.13035.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_see_him_in_person_again_hr.61643.13035.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26

kai

hi,if it is ok for u,would u please post the exact data(time and location) of the chart?

Sure...Im posting the chart with the dates on it now...thanks for willing to look at it as we're both so stressed constantly not knowing when we will be able to see each other...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_see_him_in_person_again_hr.71767.8885.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_see_him_in_person_again_hr.71767.8885.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 19

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not sure which state you are in and what the lockdown relaxations there look like.

Per the chart, the Moon translates from Merc to the Sun (govt), so it seems some interview/paperwork will move/ gain momentum. I would expect this to happen in a week to a month that the govt. reaches out to him. Could be more a month (than a week) and that is when Venus starts to go direct again.

Please kindly update us here.

kai

Hi,

Not sure which state you are in and what the lockdown relaxations there look like.

Per the chart, the Moon translates from Merc to the Sun (govt), so it seems some interview/paperwork will move/ gain momentum. I would expect this to happen in a week to a month that the govt. reaches out to him. Could be more a month (than a week) and that is when Venus starts to go direct again.

Please kindly update us here.

I live in southern California while he lives far away overseas so he has to go through his interview and get an approval otherwise we would be forced to travel to some other country to meet up as before.

kalinka

There is this moon/sun trine in about 1 Degree. 1 year seems to be too long, so 1 month is more likely. If this is possible for you?
Otherwise I'm seeing November 3 or September 5.

Last edited:

kai

There is this moon/sun trine in about 1 Degree. 1 year seems to be too long, so 1 month is more likely. If this is possible for you?
Otherwise I'm seeing November 3 or September 5.

well so June 25th is the new postponed interview date so assuming the lockdown is lifted by then, he gets to his interview that date finally after so many postponements, and gets approved, he should be here in around 2 weeks or so after that...so that would put him to beginning to mid or even end of august if there's no delay with paperwork.....if not then we would have to meet up randomly in different country end of September or October perhaps when it's not too hot. So yeah even if he doesn't get approved we obviously wont wait a year to meet up again but even if it's in a month, his interview is June 25 and that's a big IF now...IF being whether the lockdown will be lifted. This is so stressful for us now... :andy::sad: i hate uncertainty

kalinka

Thanks for this information.
yea ,maybe it is somehow possible to see him before the interview. Wish you good luck! Otherwise I don't see a chance before September.

aquarius7000

I live in southern California while he lives far away overseas so he has to go through his interview and get an approval otherwise we would be forced to travel to some other country to meet up as before.
I do not see travel and meet-up in the chart. I see some paperwork movement via the govt. as mentioned