Is it safe to go to him in his country can I trust him

leo468

And i thought my perceptions were messed up...

lol everybody got different perceptions, if someone likes to hurt/to be hurt to get pleasure it's nothing wrong. when everybody said to not go i thought much worse things than physical abuse. :lol:

lol everybody got different perceptions, if someone likes to hurt/to be hurt to get pleasure it's nothing wrong. when everybody said to not go i thought much worse things than physical abuse. :lol:

"physical abuse" is a much wider term than just enjoying some aggressive sex or feeling some pain.

Perceptions..

leo468

"physical abuse" is a much wider term than just enjoying some aggressive sex or feeling some pain.

Perceptions..

like, we have fight and he punch me? or slap me unexpectedly? it's fine i'll do the same to him too. i was already physically abused years and years very cruel by my father so i stand pain

tikana

Leo

hear me out .. the best BDSM foreplay is take yellow pages phonebook.. pour some gorilla glue on a side where the pages are.. wait until glue dries, then spank him!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I actually want to apologize leo for being a little off with you previously, after reading through your replies, i can actually see you have some underlying issues to do with your father physically abusing you, which is making you think that this is something you need in your life.

If its just abit of physical fun you and him have together, okay why not...but i dnt think it is, i think there's more to this.

Anyway take care of yourself.

leo468

I'm safe with him, but he made me cry many times and made my emotions very very very angry maybe that's what the chart showed. Physical abuse is here too but it's wanted from both sides. We're planning a wedding and I feel good

aquarius7000

Leo,

A suggestion, say things like he has already been here twice, right in your first post. The more information you give in your opening post, the more it helps others better understand the situation. That perhaps would have helped people not to wonder at your question: why it is so bad to visit him.:pouty:

I think the post below explains it well. I also think there is no need to pounce at the OP because they are trying to understand 'the why's and the wherefore's' because they have only been told it is bad to visit. If you are unable to answer it, let it go, but why bring in other things such as: you are not accepting that three or four or five people have asked you not to go. The OP said nowhere that they are not ready to accept that. This is one's own interpretation of the OP asking: Why is it bad to go there. :pouty:

well Mars indicates, aggression or a fight, can be physical, Moon/Mars can mean emotional anger. Here is what besiegement means http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/beseiged.html
pay attention to ' planet trapped by hostile forces on either side.'

I don't want to say he is going to be physically aggressive but maybe you will have a fight.

Last edited:

leo468

Leo,

A suggestion, say things like he has already been here twice, right in your first post. The more information you give in your opening post, the more it helps others understand the situation. That perhaps would have helped people not to wonder at your question: why it is so bad to visit him.:pouty:

I think the post below explains it well. I also think there is no need to pounce at the OP because they are trying to understand 'the why's and the wherefore's' because they have only been told it is bad to visit. If you are unable to answer it, let it go, but why bring in other things such as: you are not accepting that three or four or five people have asked you not to go. The OP said nowhere that they are not ready to accept that. The is one's own interpretation of the OP asking: Why is it bad to go there. :pouty:

Thank you aquarius ! I've always liked you

katem

Banned
Experienced people I trust have told you the truth. If you want to grasp at straws, please do it elsewhere and stop annoying decent astrologers trying their best, and also the rest of us, reading this junk.

My gut reading this was he's after a passport, no, I'm not elaborating, no Zim not discussing it, but you seriously need to wake up :alien: