Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

sibylline

Sagittarius!!!

Nope.

:rightful:

I'll go with Aries.

Interesting.

No.

Sorry, I was thinking Virgo sun, Gemini rising

Well, you got one of the Big Three right, but in the wrong place.

He's Gemini Sun (conjunct Merc in Gemini). :)

What made you all think the signs you did? I'm surprised no one guessed Leo. I think he has a Leo-like personality. He's Mercurial astrologically but his personality is the complete opposite of mercurial and fits more with his Leo stellium.

david starling

I looked at only one of the pictures. Given the smile is about the same in all three, it's his "natural" expression, not just a "smile for the camera" look. So, yeah, Gemini works.

detectahead

His body frame is wire thin. My reason. If I was in his presence I would recognize the Leo but we are only going by a pic of appearance.
I also wondered about the "mane" lol!

sibylline

I looked at only one of the pictures. Given the smile is about the same in all three, it's his "natural" expression, not just a "smile for the camera" look. So, yeah, Gemini works.

Lol, okay, so you noticed that too then! He's had the same smile since I've known him. Why would this suggest Gemini though?

His body frame is wire thin. My reason. If I was in his presence I would recognize the Leo but we are only going by a pic of appearance.
I also wondered about the "mane" lol!

Hmm, so you think he is thin? I've heard that before but I never agreed. I always thought he was average-sized but now I'm thinking it's his broad shoulders/big bones that confuse me.

As far as her mane, I think it was gorgeous that night but the Leo effect might be static cling from his suit. :)

So, as far as this goes, I think we can all agree that guessing careers is easier than Sun sign? Choosing Sun signs seems completely random to me considering all of the factors that affect all that makes up appearance (features, expression, build, etc).

david starling

Lol, okay, so you noticed that too then! He's had the same smile since I've known him. Why would this suggest Gemini though?

Hmm, so you think he is thin? I've heard that before but I never agreed. I always thought he was average-sized but now I'm thinking it's his broad shoulders/big bones that confuse me.

As far as her mane, I think it was gorgeous that night but the Leo effect might be static cling from his suit. :)

So, as far as this goes, I think we can all agree that guessing careers is easier than Sun sign? Choosing Sun signs seems completely random to me considering all of the factors that affect all that makes up appearance (features, expression, build, etc).

Cheshire cat grin is a Gemini trait.