New and inquisitive about my birth chart

Mzmodest

Half my birth chart is empty what does that mean I feel like I am wanting to start late in life for a career and a family but has been hard to start..if not it's ok. Thanks

Last edited:

Harmelia

Half my birth chart is empty what does that mean I feel like I am wanting to start late in life for a career and a family but has been hard to start..if not it's ok. Thanks

The left side of the chart is all about YOURSELF. The right side of the chart is all about OTHERS.

You have most of your planets on the left side (SELF), but you do have your Moon on the OTHER side. Your Moon is in Cancer - very strong in that sign, and it means that you do have a very caring, compassionate, nurturing side and you may be a very sensitive person. In the 9th house, you'll enjoy learning, growing and maybe even traveling or enjoying different cultures.

Usually when a person has planets on one side or another, they usually need those planets there for a good reason - to balance past life tendencies, for healing something within the self, to learn something you need to learn. There isn't any good or bad or right or wrong about it.

You do have a need to distinguish yourself - to differentiate yourself from your family identity (South Node, Pisces, 4th house). You may have been overly influenced to be a certain way by your family or culture instead of encouraged to be your own person. So there is an emphasis and focus on your individuality with all those planets on the side of SELF. You may have lost your self-identity (if you look at SN as being in the 5th house - it looks like 4 degrees from it).

There's a need to let go of how you are in relationships (Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra, 12th). Chiron in the 7th also points to problems with relationships. You are probably stubbornly loyal to them, even if it isn't good for you. It doesn't mean you can't or won't have them. It just means you are working at changing the way you are in them - it's a focus.

With Venus conjunct ASC, ou may have a tendency to want to be nice, pleasant and harmonious at all times - but - that is challenged by Mercury in Scorpio. You'll want to go deeper too. For sure, you'll like to look nice - wear attractive clothes maybe.

With Mars in Leo in the House of Career - you'll want to shine. It's your traditional chart ruler. Career is going to be very important to you. With the Moon in the 9th - you might be a professor or teacher - do something professional that expands your horizons. You could also be interested in Law or Religious Studies - Philosophies - Anthropology. Maybe you'll enjoy travel as part of your career - or you might even enjoy acting. There are always more possibilities than I can list.

At any rate, as far as family - you can have one if you want one. But you'll always be working toward developing yourself. One does not preclude the other. It's simply going to be personal choice only you can make.

Last edited: