Can’t Find My Glasses

Golden

I am unable to locate my reading glasses. I looked through the house and in my car. It is possible they are at the school I work at which is closed, but I did go in for about an hour a few weeks ago. Also may be my SOs house. They are brown/black tortoise shell pattern with a gold fashion chain.

Attachments

• 33B5B5E5-4561-465A-A464-6385DD1D07FC.jpg
    33B5B5E5-4561-465A-A464-6385DD1D07FC.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Golden

Absolutely. I had to cut it off to post the chart for some reason.
April 15, 2020 11:15 am Holly Springs N.C. (wake county)

ravinderccmb

According to stellar system it looks you have to face obstacles in finding it. Did you visit any of the places like fish ponds or standing water body, hospital, orphanage, monasteries, convent, junk yard etc. It might not be in your house.

Golden

Looks like I may have trouble getting in to the school as of right now. We will see.
Does the chart show how I misplaced them or the timeframe in which I’ll get them back? Does it show if I will have to buy a new pair?
Also , does it say what direction the location is?

Last edited:

meritra

Caveat: Saturn is in the 7th here, which can mean the chart might not be accurately read.

Anyway, L2, the Sun, is angular, so they are not far from you; probably your place of employment, near something warm — possibly in the break room near a toaster oven or microwave? They could also be in the south-east area of your home.

All planets in this chart are above the horizon, which bodes well for recovery; it's just a matter of when. The moon applies to Fortuna by sextile in 15 degrees, and to L2 in 22, so maybe in 15-22 days.

Golden

Thank you for all the help. I looked under the couch, loveseat, and bed again. I looked in the SE area of my home. To no avail.

When I was at work, I was stressed out trying to use a new program yet required due to payroll. It was actually due the day before. I got behind during the time I was in my classroom, then also stressed because had something to do after. So I became very frustrated and rushed out, only to have to go back in and make corrections.
If they are there, they would be by the window I was sitting near, or maybe in our kitchen/bathroom which is right next to where I was sitting.

I ordered a new pair. They told me they would be ready no longer than 3 weeks. So maybe I’ll have both or just my new pair.

I’m using some readers I bought from the drug store which are helping somewhat.

Last edited: