Are we going to end up together?

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I am starting and having trouble reading the chart.
Question posed: Are we going to end up together?
June 13, 2005 @ 3:15pm Miami, Fl US 80w 12, 25n46
Thanks!
AB

A

Anonymous

....... Libra in the AC, therefore I am Venus in the 9th house under Cancer.
Love questions is the 7th house - where we have Aries on the cusp, therefore Mars is him in the 6th house under Aries (Mars is very happy here). Now, Moon is in the 11th House Virgo. Does it contribute to the general feeling of the chart or the moon is me? Also the Sun in the 9th in Libra (Sun very happy here too).... Is him the sun? Aspects Venus and Mars are in opposition, however Moon and Venus and Moon and Sun are good....

Can someone please help me ?? :shock:
Many, many Thanks!!!!!
AB

A

Anonymous

I'm not a reader but..

I've been reading much about horary these few days and allow me to throw in some of the things that I've read. I'm not an astrologer and hope other astrologer will be able to help you with it. I can't but like to share what I've read..

You are represented by Venus and He is represented by Mars. So, this is a very valid chart.

Mars has moved to Aries and it is at its home. Prevously, mars is in Pisces and it is in its detriment. When there is a changed in sign, it too means something has happened recently, either him or an event has occured that resulted a shift in the relationship. Is there?

Venus is in cancer. Venus is moving away from a difficult connection with mars in the past. Is the dynamic of the relationship slightly tough for you or him in the past? As mars was in pisces, he received venus(you) in rulership.

A

Anonymous

sorry....

Mars is making an aspect on the 9th and 3rd house. Are you guys geographically apart or he is going on a trip or something or focusing much at work lately?

From the above, that's all I can found from what I've read in these few days.. please ignore what I've written if it makes no sense, I don't think I make much sense anyway.

Apologies..

A

Anonymous

SG,
Thank you for your insight. Very nice indeed !!

We haven't spoken since last august (2004). We are still not in contact (we both live in the same city though) mainly because he has someone else. So I don't know what the shift in the relationship could be... Does it have to do with his current partner? Events surrounding their lives together?

"Venus is moving away from a difficult connection with Mars" .... yes, because he has a partner, I can't be ín contact with him. That hurts me. So we abruptly cut off communication.

We live in the same city, but he travels overseas about 4 times a year (business trips). I also travel overseas (coincidently to the same place) on business twice a year.

I think your reading is pretty accurate. Perhaps Venus in the 9th house could also indicate my focus on astrology (studying). For that, lately once I get home I isolate myself from the rest of the world (in Cancer?).

What about the sun in the 9th? Moon in the 11th? (wish for it to come true? ) Venus and Mercury in the 9th ? Pluto in opposition with the 9th house? Neptune close to the 5th house cusp? Are we going to end up together in this lifetime?

Can you help?
Thanks!
AB

A

Anonymous

Hello AB

Glad it makes some sense to you. But I'm sorry, I can't help more.. as I'm merely throw in what I've read over the past few days and they didn't mention anything else that is similar to what you are looking for. If I found more info, I'll post it here. I hope someone can help you..

apologies

A

Anonymous

"What about the sun in the 9th?"

In a relationship question the sun is a co-ruler for the man/boyfriend/husband Ect....

Horary Seeker[/quote]