Theory about planets: BBC Sherlock's characters ( Just fun )

MissCapricorn

I tried to guess where could stand the planets in the chart of some character of the series.
I have no practice in it, so I would be interested what you think...

I happy for any information or correction! :biggrin:

So, the game is on! :wink:

Sherlock

Sun in Capricorn (January )
/ ASC in Aquarius /
Moon in Virgo ( - He want to be sure to serve the people, but it is difficult to understand their feelings to him. )
Mercury in Sagittarius or Capricorn
Venus in Capricorn ( - He take seriously the feelings, so he keeps under constant control and difficult to express them to him. His heart seems to cold, but if somebody can break through the wall of his coldness, then they meet with deep emotions in him. )
Mars in Pisces or Virgo

Irene

Sun in Scorpio
/ ASC in Aquarius or Capricorn /
Moon in Lion
Mercury in Sagittarous
Venus in Scorpio
Mars in Capricorn

Watson

Sun in Cancer or Libra
/ ASC in Aries /
Moon -in Taurus
Mercury in Leo
Venus in Leo
Mars in Capricorn

Mary

Sun in Taurus
/ ASC in Capricorn /
Moon in Scorpio
Mercury in Taurus
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Aquarius

Molly

Sun in Pisces
/ ASC in Taurus or Virgo /
Moon in Cancer
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Capricorn
Mars in Sagittarius

Moriarty

Sun in Aries
/ ASC in Scorpio or Aquarius /
Moon in Libra
Mercury in Taurus
Venus in Leo
Mars in Aries

Mycroft

Sun in Scorpio
/ ASC in Capricorn /
Moon in Virgo
Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Aquarius
Mars in Taurus

Last edited:

sven555

Ahh brilliant, Sherlock!!!

I'd say Moriarty is very softly spoken but very cunning and manipulate. Lots of power too. Scorpio Mars, but not aggressiveness, it is behind the scenes passive attacking haha.

Sherlock is very detached, likes being alone and very very clever. Mercury in a dignified sign aspect Jupiter or Uranus for expansion of knowledge or genius streaks.

Watson is very dutiful and proud. Capricorn Mars like you said MissCapricorn seems fitting.

Mrs Hudson somewhat mothers Sherlock a little bit and puts up with all his nonsense and experiments :D but equally loving + happy. Maybe Cancer/Leo/Virgo placements.

On another note, apparently a new character in the upcoming series is a canine companion for Sherlock!!