Pandora Trine Asc

Vertex Quincunx Asc

Psyche Trine Ascendant

Pluto Opp Asc

Chiron trine Asc

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

At a quick glance, no, you don't seem to attract any sort of particular types of person at all. Your 1st house/AC is empty and it seems like you have a fairly lucky chart.

The fixed stars have influence when they conjunct a planet. And from what I understand, asteroids operate the same way and influence only when it conjunct a planet.

Zarathu

Account Closed
How else can I send you my chart? I think you can help me

It does show up now, but I cannot respond to you because of your current age. It violates my personal policy about doing charts for underage people. Sorry. On July 5, that changes but not now.

Perhaps someone else will assist.

Krewster

No, you attract success through easily-achieved, sustained diligence (all w/in 3 min orb your chart has the largest of the quintile series aspect triangles, the bi-quintile / tri-decile / tri-decile among Sun, Jup and Sat).

Separately (and much weaker orbed), Pluto is harrassing the Sun by 135, Ven by 150, and is in a septile series triangle with Merc and the Moon. You can study these on the net but no one of them alone would normally represent what your post indicates.

GalacticEgg

Asteroid aspects to my Ascendant

Nessus Opp Asc

Ixion Opp Asc

Pandora Trine Asc

Vertex Quincunx Asc

Psyche Trine Ascendant

Pluto Opp Asc

Chiron trine Asc

http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/n...7-4ae0-aa28-e77100624b78_zps9ce8d81e.jpg.html

http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/n...-e7f26095eb19_zps1e085bcc.jpg.html?state=copy
Pleas Help !

Hello. YOUUUUU have Mars in Virgo in the fifth, which gives me a funny-but-possibly-incorrect vibe that there's some pleasure in pain for you, especially, as long as we're obsessing about little rocks, since Chiron is conj. said Mars--do you like to be a victim, perhaps?

Mars is also opposition Saturn in Pisces in the eleventh house of friendships and peer groups. Sun in Cancer already makes it apparent to others that you are an emotional and easily hurt individual, prone to not only taking on lots of pain you may not be ready to cope with, but also to projection of your emotions and wounding others, perhaps all this "abuse" taking place verbally with your Sun located in the third house squ. an airy moon-in-Libra.

Care to shed some light on your situation?