Is it a soulmate connection?

theV

I have been talking with this individual for quite some time now. And there is a connection between. I would like to know more about it.

Attachments

• astro_64gw_hanan_aziz.46368.10397.jpg
    astro_64gw_hanan_aziz.46368.10397.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 25

ardentika

You cannot see a soulmate relationship in a chart. No aspects in the world can show you that. It's something that goes beyond astrology and our understanding of it.
You might have the best possible aspects in synastry or composite, but it still might not work out.
You also might have the worst possible synastry/composite and still be together till your old ages.
So no, astrology cannot define a soulmate.
If you want to know if he is fated, look more at asteroids, not so much synastry. Look at the more spiritual side of astrology. Davision chart cannot help with that. Nor can a composite. Look for touches to the vertex, juno, part of fortune, sun/moon midpoint, amor, valentine, psyche, eros and the general love asteroids.

theV

You cannot see a soulmate relationship in a chart. No aspects in the world can show you that. It's something that goes beyond astrology and our understanding of it.
You might have the best possible aspects in synastry or composite, but it still might not work out.
You also might have the worst possible synastry/composite and still be together till your old ages.
So no, astrology cannot define a soulmate.
If you want to know if he is fated, look more at asteroids, not so much synastry. Look at the more spiritual side of astrology. Davision chart cannot help with that. Nor can a composite. Look for touches to the vertex, juno, part of fortune, sun/moon midpoint, amor, valentine, psyche, eros and the general love asteroids.

I understand what you are saying. I have seen people with a lot of trines and sextiles and from the same elements but fail to make the relationship works. Whilst some share a lot of square and opposition and they stay together for a long time. Astrology works in a strange way and we know just a bit of bit. It wasn't the most suited title. If you have inputs on the chart, please do.

ardentika

Well technically it all depends on the natal chart potential. If your own chart is filled with trines and sextiles you would love such a relationship. Cos it will be low-maintance, no growth at all or challenge, which basically means boring.

What makes people stick together is squares and oppositions. They make people work, grow on all levels and that deepens the love. Sometimes it makes them go seperate ways, depends.
If you aren't dating him seriously , davison is useless in my opinion. Better do a synastry chart. You wanted to know about the connection you two have, synastry can give you the best answer.