why I always attract narcissictic type ?

Lucy11

Hi guys , here's my chart I have alot of ups and downs in my relationships with the opposite sex , so I decided to remain single maybe for the rest of my life ....
I have many planet in my 7th house .... can anyone please explain it to me ?
and why do I always atrract psychopath ?​

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 42

Abby83

I’m so happy to see this thread because I can relate to it so well. Here goes my opinion.

Looking at the chart, you have north node in 7th. So entering a relationship might feel uncomfortable or scary. There is a need to learn how to relate to other ppl but there’s so much in that house that you need to learn to focus more on yourself and love yourself. Classically, you are Venus in detriment (challenged with self love and values), and you invest a large amount of time on your partner. Sex is healing for you though. But the partner has the upper hand eg: more strength.

I think your chart shows a need to focus more on your job/career, health, communication or marketing or writing. Overall, you said you attract narcissists and psychopaths - you do have Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th!! You focus too much on the partner and not enough on yourself. Saturn is in venus’s Exaltation.

Also, if you’re really stuck, please join the narcissist support group on Facebook. They have helped me more than any counsellor ever did. I’m now breaking free. I’ve educated myself about these ppl, what works, what doesn’t, and it’s changed my life around. Good luck.

Last edited:

Abby83

Also I wanted to add that Pluto is your partner’s modern ruler. So being in his house could definitely describe someone who could be narcissistic. He would at least be very much into himself. I’m not so sure how to see a psychopath in a chart though.

Lucy11

I’m so happy to see this thread because I can relate to it so well. Here goes my opinion.

Looking at the chart, you have north node in 7th. So entering a relationship might feel uncomfortable or scary. There is a need to learn how to relate to other ppl but there’s so much in that house that you need to learn to focus more on yourself and love yourself. Classically, you are Venus in detriment (challenged with self love and values), and you invest a large amount of time on your partner. Sex is healing for you though. But the partner has the upper hand eg: more strength.

I think your chart shows a need to focus more on your job/career, health, communication or marketing or writing. Overall, you said you attract narcissists and psychopaths - you do have Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th!! You focus too much on the partner and not enough on yourself. Saturn is in venus’s Exaltation.

Also, if you’re really stuck, please join the narcissist support group on Facebook. They have helped me more than any counsellor ever did. I’m now breaking free. I’ve educated myself about these ppl, what works, what doesn’t, and it’s changed my life around. Good luck.
Can you send me the link of the group in facebook

Lucy11

Also I wanted to add that Pluto is your partner’s modern ruler. So being in his house could definitely describe someone who could be narcissistic. He would at least be very much into himself. I’m not so sure how to see a psychopath in a chart though.
Yes he was a scorpio sun / rising , he was stalking me ,I was feeling he's presence even if he wasn't in the room. .. I loved him first but I felt the need to run away. .. I don't know why so I left him .

Abby83

I don't know who I am anymore. ... anyway thanks
This is a classic sign you are with a narcissist/psychopath. Are you still with him? Leaving can be really hard because of trauma bonding or being together cos of kids or money. But I swear, if you stay he will totally destroy you. You will lose your identity and your soul. Lots of ppl go as low as wanting to commit suicide. Does the narc care? No. It is their goal to lower you to the lowest point. Its what they live for. It feeds them. They don't know how to have empathy. That part of their brain was never developed as a child. The biggest mistake an empathy can do is think that by giving the narc lots of love, he will be happy. This is hugely incorrect and worsens the situation because the narc not only loses more respect for you, but he knows he can abuse you even more and use you like a puppet. You will be right in the palm of his hands where he wants you.

So here are tips, off the top of my head, on the only things you can do with someone who really does have NPD or is a psychopath.
- grey responses. Never ever truly answer any question at all. Even yes or no. It will be obsessively analysed and used to sabotage you. And I mean even the smallest things like what food you like to eat. Trust me, they are crazy. They will look for any kind of abuse to 'feed them.' Grey responses mean giving a vague response eg:, that's interesing, hmmm, what a good question, I'll get back to you, maybe, I'll let you know when I find out, we'll see etc. Even though this may aggravate the narc and lead him to harass you, still remain vague and bland and detached and repeat what you said, then walk away. When it comes to other ppl make sure you inform them not to give any answers either.
- grey rock. This is a technique where you become a grey rock. That's it. You don't pay any attention. You look at the wall and remain detached, uninterested with no reaction. The idea is to become boring for the narc and they can't get the reaction they want.
- the narc lives off of abusing ppl. They WANT to hurt you. You can't change them EVER. So all you can do is protect yourself. The narc will always find something that will really hurt you. They are good at this, and it would hurt anyone. So when the narc does his hurtful action, as bad as it is, shrug it off and say something like 'oh that happens,' then walk away peacefully and do something you enjoy.
- narcs hate happy ppl. So by choosing to be happy as much as possible, without telling them why and then carrying on without reacting is your best line of action.
- if you can, leave. Run as fast as you can. You will never be happy with a narc. They will blame you for their misery everyday, then belittle you.

Abby83

Can you send me the link of the group in facebook
Just type narcissist support group in Facebook and you should find it. There are lots of ppl on there having a sook about a lot of different stuff. But every now and then you see and learn the patterns that we are all going through. Narcs are mostly the same with behaviour and desire. My advice though is to try and keep your life as positive as possible. Laugh at the narc and enjoy life away from him.

Lucy11

This is a classic sign you are with a narcissist/psychopath. Are you still with him? Leaving can be really hard because of trauma bonding or being together cos of kids or money. But I swear, if you stay he will totally destroy you. You will lose your identity and your soul. Lots of ppl go as low as wanting to commit suicide. Does the narc care? No. It is their goal to lower you to the lowest point. Its what they live for. It feeds them. They don't know how to have empathy. That part of their brain was never developed as a child. The biggest mistake an empathy can do is think that by giving the narc lots of love, he will be happy. This is hugely incorrect and worsens the situation because the narc not only loses more respect for you, but he knows he can abuse you even more and use you like a puppet. You will be right in the palm of his hands where he wants you.

So here are tips, off the top of my head, on the only things you can do with someone who really does have NPD or is a psychopath.
- grey responses. Never ever truly answer any question at all. Even yes or no. It will be obsessively analysed and used to sabotage you. And I mean even the smallest things like what food you like to eat. Trust me, they are crazy. They will look for any kind of abuse to 'feed them.' Grey responses mean giving a vague response eg:, that's interesing, hmmm, what a good question, I'll get back to you, maybe, I'll let you know when I find out, we'll see etc. Even though this may aggravate the narc and lead him to harass you, still remain vague and bland and detached and repeat what you said, then walk away. When it comes to other ppl make sure you inform them not to give any answers either.
- grey rock. This is a technique where you become a grey rock. That's it. You don't pay any attention. You look at the wall and remain detached, uninterested with no reaction. The idea is to become boring for the narc and they can't get the reaction they want.
- the narc lives off of abusing ppl. They WANT to hurt you. You can't change them EVER. So all you can do is protect yourself. The narc will always find something that will really hurt you. They are good at this, and it would hurt anyone. So when the narc does his hurtful action, as bad as it is, shrug it off and say something like 'oh that happens,' then walk away peacefully and do something you enjoy.
- narcs hate happy ppl. So by choosing to be happy as much as possible, without telling them why and then carrying on without reacting is your best line of action.
- if you can, leave. Run as fast as you can. You will never be happy with a narc. They will blame you for their misery everyday, then belittle you.
In the begining it was hard for me to let him go , but it's been almost a year , i still remember him and part of me want him back , now he doesn't know where I am , or where I live , but sometimes I feel like he's watching me , or planing something againt me , like there's a moment when I sence like he's gathering information about me , I didn't date anyone after him , cause I'm affraid to be with someone :sad: :sad:

Lucy11

Just type narcissist support group in Facebook and you should find it. There are lots of ppl on there having a sook about a lot of different stuff. But every now and then you see and learn the patterns that we are all going through. Narcs are mostly the same with behaviour and desire. My advice though is to try and keep your life as positive as possible. Laugh at the narc and enjoy life away from him.

I did find the group , I hope they will accept my request

Lucy11

If you look at your astrology chart through astrodienst you can select the asteroid psyche and it will show you where it is. I'm asking cos I'm curious if it has anything to do with it.

do you mean this ?.?

Attachments

• Sans titred.jpg
    Sans titred.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12