Am I on the correct path? "Career"

astroner

I'm I on the correct path when it comes to my 'career/work'. I just started to try and build my own business. It has to do with Card/Spiritual readings in general (the arts). I have in the past worked for a company and made enough money to support my family & pretty much cover anything, just like any regular career. I worked from home, and earned nice salary, but something happened that forced me to stay and try to make it on my own.

I just started a couple of months ago, and have started to offer free readings in order to try and attract new potential clients.

I'm Mercury in Pisces (fitting although @ fall/detriment it fits the nature of my work since it's spiritual) conjunct Part of Fortune, but it's separating.

Do I have to use the 9th or 10th house after this? I'm stuck there, but overall it seems everything is separating - so would that mean a no? If so, is there any indication on where I should focus instead?

Thank you in advance..

x3yg2.png

rafaella

Your business would be 10th house - Saturn. The income from your business would be 2nd from 10th (radical 11th). Here Moon is in detriment. Your ruler Mercury is angular, but in detriment. Saturn is Rx and weak. Moon does aspect Saturn showing you starting on business and working at it, but the Rx status shows things might not work out right now, unfortuntately. :(

astroner

Yes :) 5 months after horary I started working on things, and there was an improvement. I got spiritually baptized and began working with Archangel Michael.