Introvert or Extrovert?

• Extrovert

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Introvert

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters

Blaze

Account Closed
Greetings again fellow star gazers! T'is I, the infamous Blaze with another question and poll, this one is simple.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm mostly an introvert, though I have moments of extroversion.

Feel free to answer above and please list your Sun, Asc and Moon sign below!

Or don't and just vote...

tenacapcious

I'm introverted in the sense that I need more time to recharge alone than most others, after even the smallest amount of socializing. I've been told this unsolicited, because I would've never thought of this difference between me and others, on my own. I'm probably more subjective than most. I prefer solo hobbies. I work best alone or on tasks I can complete alone. I don't know the feeling of loneliness. I have a rich inner life and have very little need for outer stimulation. Wow, that doesn't look good in writing.:lol: I can actually get along with most people and more people seem to like me, than I seem to like others, genuinely; sorry!:eek:

Sun/Moon/Mercury conj. in Capricorn. Libra Asc.

animatedoodle

This one is kind of difficult.

Because I absorb energy from people and it's somewhat reflective (Moon in Pisces) if I'm around introverts, I'm more of the extrovert, if I'm around extroverts, I'm more of an introvert. It's weird...

:happy:

TAU SUN AQUA ASC

Blaze

Account Closed
Excellent posts, peoples! Wonderful.

@Capious- No need to apologize for being who you are! Unless you were a serial killer then...

@Doodle- Ha, your Aquarian asc is in full gear here. Being weird is normal for ye. :alien:

C'mon folks! Don't be shy, stop on in and say hi!

animatedoodle

Excellent posts, peoples! Wonderful.

@Capious- No need to apologize for being who you are! Unless you were a serial killer then...

@Doodle- Ha, your Aquarian asc is in full gear here. Being weird is normal for ye. :alien:

C'mon folks! Don't be shy, stop on in and say hi!

I voted introvert. Since most of my friends are extroverts.

I thought you hated yellow....:sick:

Kitchy

Banned
How do you spell extrovert?

Sun Aquarius 7th
Moon Gemini 11th
Leo Ascendant

A friend once told me, "you could have a conversation with a fence post and the fence post would be engaged with the conversation"

:surprised:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
How do you spell extrovert?

Sun Aquarius 7th
Moon Gemini 11th
Leo Ascendant

A friend once told me, "you could have a conversation with a fence post and the fence post would be engaged with the conversation"

:surprised:

Lots of masculine energy flowing around there, Kitch.

That joke though. Had me laughing, hahahaha.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Es ist gut, ein paar viele Introvertierte auf hier zu sehen. Ich vermutete, dass dies der Fall die ganze Zeit aber sein.

Weiter Entsendung, Genossen.

StarGazerGirl

I'm introverted to the max unless I'm at I'm at a party with good music and all that counts is dancing or if I'm at karaoke where I'm the opposite of introverted and have been known to take the mic from people.:whistling:

MissCapricorn

I'm very-very introverted which is a misunderstood thing, temperament or personality type - I don't know how call it correctly, but you'll know what I want express...
People around me never able to understand that this is not arrogance or antisocial behaviour. Just exists people who are love to be alone with themselves sometimes... Others often think me as fool or freak because of this and they take offense. The fact that you don't like to go in partys and that a bigger company could be tiring for you, this is impossible in the mind of some people... At least as I experienced this. Respect for the exception, of course! ;)

- Cap Sun, Aqua ASC, Sag Moon

sibylline

Introvert playing extrovert. Pisces Sun in 8th house square Sagittarius Moon in 5th house trine Leo Rising. And Mercury in Aquarius sextile Moon. The Moon, Mercury and Ascendant are in cahoots yet could not overcome the Sun who, admittedly, has help from Venus.

I think I confuse people because I am other-focused, but while I would love focus on outer activities, I live in my head and I find long stretches of engagement completely exhausting. Also, too many people think being introverted means you're shy or lack social skills, and while that could be the case, it isn't necessary.

Last edited:

StillOne

It's a great question because I don't think it's that clear cut. I think it can also be situational. It can be for me anyway. When I'm in more comfortable company, I can be much much more extroverted (Cancer Rising you wouldn't think so but it's Cardinal). Also a very dominant Libra Gemini combo provides a lot of potential for communicating. However, I certainly feel more introverted: Moon in 12th house, more planets below horizon, Merc in Scorpio etc.

Last edited:

graay ghost

I'm not sure. I'm just extremely socially anxious.

I like to be around people but I don't often say much. Sometimes I don't even look like I'm paying attention. People tend to forget that I'm there and listening... they're uncomfortable when they suddenly see me and when I remember what they say.

Taurus asc, Cancer sun, Capricorn moon.

Blaze

Account Closed
Lots of good posts here. Questions below,

@Hazy- What's an ambivert? I'm guessing it's the middle ground where one can either be both introvert and extrovert? I'll add it to the poll.

@Bunraku- Would you say you're an ambivert then? Unless alone time gets tiresome and you recharge by interacting with others.

@Sibby- I agree with that last statement. While I am introverted, I do not lack social skills. Quite the contrary in fact and it's probably due to all my Gemini energy. I'll be the lifeblood of a party one day, but I'll disappear for a week afterward. Doing that drains me. Do all your friends think you an extrovert?

@GG- So perhaps you're an ambivert?

Blaze

Account Closed
Well now.....I've no idea on how to add to polls or if that is even allowed. Huh. I guess we're stuck with two options for now.

I AM SUCH A FAILURE.

Forgive me cruel world. :crying: