Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 01-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Will he commit to me in the next 6 months?

Hello Everyone!

A few months ago, I did a horary reading about a guy I was seeing. Very negative, he came up as mutable and exalted in his own house. Indeed, the relationship was wishy-washy and didn't get off the ground. However, I saw him randomly one day and he was acting really weird. Maybe it's a big leap, but he seemed interested in me again.

I did a chart a few minutes ago asking If he will make a commitment to me in the next 6 months?

I'm Taurus Ascendent = Venus. He's Scorpio in 7th House = Mars.

Venus is in the 6th House, but Moon is in Sagittarius in the 7th House. Also, Mercury in the 7th House... Mercury is in Fall, so I assume that has to do with our awkward communication. However, the other planet associated with Sagittarius is Jupiter being in Pisces in the 11th House of wishes! I'm not sure if I'm really stretching this interpretation, but Jupiter in that position would seem to indicate good news.

The ascendent is in the 26th degree. I know past 27 degrees invalidates the chart, but could this be that I will get a final answer soon? He's exalted in the 9th House... I kind of think this suits him as he's foreign. Mars has only 3 aspects: sextile Venus, square Saturn and trine ASC. Saturn is in there with me... I'm wondering if maybe he's having some problem with an illness or something to that extent. Would that make sense in this chart?

Thanks for taking a peek, guys. I'm trying my best to learn here!

Best wishes,
D.

Unread 01-01-2011, 10:32 PM

Re: Will he commit to me in the next 6 months?

Hmm, now that I look at it, answer is probably no. Communication is at Fall, so perhaps he's made up his mind and won't be changing it anytime soon.

Blegh!

Tags
commit, months