Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-22-2021, 03:33 AM

Going through some serious sh*t, when do things get better?

So at the start of January, my stock at work has dripped and I have slowly started to disappoint my boss. My performance has fallen apart and the past couple of weeks, I have attracted some bad karma it seems. A coworker attacked me for seemingly getting lucky with some projects and then a couple things that were meant to go down are being rescheduled.

I have not been sleeping well and what started off as a promising 2020 for career is turning into a very gloomy and scary 2021. Did my transits for tomorrow but what is life trying to show me? When are things going to get better?

https://i.imgur.com/nbs2F9m.png

Unread 01-22-2021, 02:13 PM

Re: Going through some serious sh*t, when do things get better?

Would be very helpful if you had birth data .
Itís ok if you want to keep it private... but itís hard to do an accurate interpretation without it.

People are most likely not going to come up with correct predictions without it (as is the case with the previous thread...).
Unread 01-22-2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Would be very helpful if you had birth data .
Itís ok if you want to keep it private... but itís hard to do an accurate interpretation without it.

People are most likely not going to come up with correct predictions without it (as is the case with the previous thread...).
This makes no sense to me. I have the proper ascendant and all of that listed. I intentionally blanked out birth data for privacy purposes.
Unread 01-22-2021, 08:01 PM

In times of difficulty it is good to basically go back to basics and have a good self-care routine. This is called grounding and is an especially good idea if you are intense in thinking with a heavy inner world. With your 12th house influence you will fit this type. Your Saturn in 6th is offering a solution by using work and grounding techniques to balance this. Saturn also turns this into an important lesson which is developed gradually. Basically your chart is asking you to learn how to do this.

So start eating healthy, have early nights, exercise and even begin to write a self care plan and at least you will be in the best form so you can concentrate on improving your work place issues.

Thank you.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-22-2021 at 08:11 PM.
Unread 01-23-2021, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
In times of difficulty it is good to basically go back to basics and have a good self-care routine. This is called grounding and is an especially good idea if you are intense in thinking with a heavy inner world. With your 12th house influence you will fit this type. Your Saturn in 6th is offering a solution by using work and grounding techniques to balance this. Saturn also turns this into an important lesson which is developed gradually. Basically your chart is asking you to learn how to do this.

So start eating healthy, have early nights, exercise and even begin to write a self care plan and at least you will be in the best form so you can concentrate on improving your work place issues.

Thank you.

Yes, that is my focus right now. I have quit alcohol for the time being.
Unread 01-23-2021, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
Yes, that is my focus right now. I have quit alcohol for the time being.
Hey, good for you for being so motivated! Best of luck!

Unread 01-26-2021, 04:30 AM

Sleep has still been hard to come by right now. Work is still kind of dry and hectic. This Uranus in Taurus is really gonna ***** me over.
Unread 01-26-2021, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Sleep has still been hard to come by right now. Work is still kind of dry and hectic. This Uranus in Taurus is really gonna ***** me over.
Have you ever tried walking bare-foot on the grass? Uranus in Taurus would love that and is the ultimate in grounding.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
saloni sharma (01-28-2021)
Unread 01-27-2021, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Have you ever tried walking bare-foot on the grass? Uranus in Taurus would love that and is the ultimate in grounding.
This remedy seems quite odd amigo
Unread 01-27-2021, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Do you have a private garden? No need to feel odd then. What is odd anyway? I donít have a private garden but if I did I would do it everyday. To have your bare feet touch Earth is one of the most natural things you can do. So really, it is odd humans forget this. Plus, the healing benefits are tremendous. Walk barefoot on grass and watch your mental health sore and your mind begin to open. Youíre not scared to try it, are you?
Unread 01-28-2021, 02:35 PM

It's your Saturn Return, hang on!
The Following User Says Thank You to sentR89day For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (01-30-2021)
Unread 01-29-2021, 12:45 AM

You're going through your Saturn Return. Blessings!
The Following User Says Thank You to sentR89day For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (01-30-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 01:40 AM

Hey there and good day,

Your Saturn Return just started recently, so expect any issues, dissatisfaction or inadequacies regarding 6th house related matters to come forth such as work, routine or health. The good news is by the end of the transit, once Saturn is about to leave the 6th for good, you'll feel the 'rewards' of the transit, you'll feel much better regarding the 6th house related matters.

In February the big Aquarius stellium will be taking place in your 6th house for the majority of the month, so I'd expect work (and by extension solitude and spiritual life since the 12th house stellium will also be activated) to be the biggest themes of the month. Mercury will retrograde and pass over your Saturn at 15 degrees again around the 12th of February so try not to let negative thinking get to you during that time. On the other hand you could become more disciplined or serious with your thinking or communication at that time, or reassess your way of communicating or thinking. Venus will conjunct Saturn around that time as well, so issues related to finances might pop up, if not it could just be a time when you assess your relationships or finances or might feel a bit isolated. Sun conjunct Saturn during the month
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Skeleton For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (01-30-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 02:39 AM

When I did the reserach, it said my Saturn Return was gonna start next year though
Unread 01-30-2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
When I did the reserach, it said my Saturn Return was gonna start next year though
Thing is, a planet doesn't really have to be in an exact degree (0 degrees) with another planet in order to feel the effects. Even if it's 2 or 3 degrees close you'll still feel it. Saturn will reach about 13 degrees in April before going retrograde, so you'll feel it the most at that time most likely.
Also, with the Saturn return even just having transit Saturn in the same house as your Natal Saturn will bring your attention to that house, like it or not. I was born with Saturn in Aquarius at 23 degrees in the 3rd house, and even though it's still far away from that degree even I'm feeling the dissatisfaction with the 3rd house related matters. Before that it didn't bother me, but it's almost like Saturn just forces your mind to focus on that so that you can better yourself in that area of life. You can't ignore it anymore

Last edited by Mister Skeleton; 01-30-2021 at 12:42 PM.
The19thLaw (01-30-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 05:13 PM

I am not sure here, is Saturn transiting my 6th or 7th house? This is Feb 1 transit reading update

https://i.imgur.com/Y7Rbvge.png
Unread 01-30-2021, 08:52 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I am not sure here, is Saturn transiting my 6th or 7th house? This is Feb 1 transit reading update

Sixth house Placidus, seventh house whole sign. You can make a case for either.

I like the way Mister Skeleton worded it: Saturn does seem to bring something bothering you into focus. Often, that means something that may have been just a small annoyance or minor problem for some time becomes a big issue that you can't help but notice, and have to do something about, when Saturn hits a crucial chart point.

Planetary transits do not create problems for us out of whole cloth, but they do shift our focus. If you're faced with a big problem during a transit, it's a heightened manifestation of a problem you already had. All the transit did was bring it to the surface.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Mister Skeleton (01-30-2021), The19thLaw (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
It doesn't get within orb until next year, but you have other placements Saturn is going to oppose first. Saturn is already coming into orb of opposition to your Sun, if we use a wide one. If Saturn hits other crucial planets or points in the run up to Saturn return, it's essentially like Saturn return starting early.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 09:04 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
She has a point about groundedness. The combination of Uranus transiting an earth sign, especially Taurus, which is the earthiest earth sign, and heightened Saturn energy, calls for getting grounded. Some people find walking barefoot on grass wonderfully grounding (but that, of course, depends on having access to grass that you can safely walk barefoot on).

There are other ways. It can also be grounding to work with your hands: knead bread, sculpt something, create something. Or do physical activity. Or, for those who are drawn to meditation-type activities, that. Just to name a few examples.

But any of those remedies only work if they make sense to you, and if they're something you want to do. If you hate baking, kneading bread won't do it.

The19thLaw (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-30-2021, 11:52 PM

Quote:

Using the whole sign system Saturn would fall in your seventh, like Osamenor said, and Capricorn becomes your 6th house cusp sign, so either way 6th house related matters would still be brought to your attention since Saturn is your 6th house ruler in whole signs, along with issues having to do with one on one relationships of any kind (doesn't have to be romantic, but partnerships in general) or open enemies.

One advice I can give you is to keep your mind busy somehow. Maybe take up a hobby, or watch some comedies? Or as others here said, change up your routine into something healthier and beneficial for yourself. The thing is, while Saturn transits do have their rewards at the end, they can feel pretty depressing in the moment. Saturn's energy can make you feel like the life is being sucked out of you. The moment you start having thoughts like: 'Nothing will ever go right, things won't get better, this nightmare won't end is a sign of Saturn's energy overwhelming you, so you wouldn't want that. You want to make improvements in that area, but not dwell on it.

Last edited by Mister Skeleton; 01-30-2021 at 11:59 PM.
The19thLaw (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-31-2021, 02:26 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

My thought on this sixth/seventh house stuff is that it's reflected in your work issues (sixth house) and perhaps there's rivalry involved (the coworker attacking you sure sounds like it!)--that would be seventh. Or issues around working partnership, if you do a kind of work that lends itself to partnership. If you do one-on-one client facing work, that would also be represented by the seventh house. (If you are a client to someone doing one-on-one work, that relationship is also seventh house.)

You mentioned sleep problems. That's sixth house: a problem with routine, and with health. Even if you're not otherwise unhealthy, sleep problems are a health issue in themselves.

All of this is coming up right now because the time has come when those issues can't just be background noise. It's gotten too big for that. It has to be dealt with.

The19thLaw (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-31-2021, 05:47 AM

Yeah...so it is time for me to really come clean so I can get the help I desperately need.

I've been obsessed with one of my coworkers who I have had very strong feelings for. The obsession became so bad that it got me into studying synastry in the past few months, yeah, that bad. She is married with kids and decades older than me. It got to the point where I was looking stuff up about her just so I can apply astrology here. Things started off on the wrong foot with us and in the first few months, I never even felt anything.

Granted, we all work remote and she is not even in this country right now but will be coming back once COVID things settle. Somehow, a few months in, the feelings became so powerful even though we have never met in person (only video calls).

It got the point where we hated and were irritated by each other but now we are on good terms.

Then, a month ago, a rivalry developed with a teammate who thought I had it easy and spread nasty rumors about me. I never confronted him but it got me worried, I can feel him angling hard for my position. Work also became overwhelming and I did have a tough time sleeping in January.

Now, just the past Monday, I got news that my boss is leaving to start his own business. My boss is the glue that kept my life together at work, best boss I've ever had. He is a former military guy and held down the fort well but to see him leave, given that he felt like a father to me, almost had me on the verge of a serious breakdown. I was next in line for a promotion too with him as the main person promoting me.

So these days, I worry about who the future boss would be as someone who has had evil bosses before.

I also cannot get my freaking coworker off my mind no matter how hard I try. I fantasize about having sex with her even though it will never happen, like something odd about this. I have planned to never meet her in person, ever, even though things have got a lot better with us. It is like I have become obsessed with this lady and I hate it.

So I wonder if it is a transformation journey for me to lose this obsession because never in my life have I had these kinds of strong feelings for a woman. It has been going on for about 3 or so months now, I cannot get her off my mind and it kills me. We work together on so many things and then somehow, I fear one day I hear the news that she is moved off of the project or either I am or whatever.

It's just so heavy because of that.

My goodness, I am on the verge of a major collapse. I feel like a loser for feeling the way I feel but I cannot control my feelings which makes me feel powerless.........
The Following User Says Thank You to The19thLaw For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (01-31-2021)
Unread 01-31-2021, 06:48 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

19thLaw, it sounds like you're having a breakdown/breakthrough moment. That IS intense.

I hear some Saturn in this: the boss who was like a father figure (and ex military, too--how Saturnian!), and your concern about the next boss and having had bad ones before (problems with authority figures = the not nice side of Saturn). And you've got a couple of partnership issues going on: the coworker/project partner you've been obsessed with, and the rival (also seventh house).

Sounds like a lot of Plutonian stuff, too. The sexual obsession. The rivalry and nastiness that you can't necessarily see where it's coming from.

And since you have so much twelfth house, the subtle rivalry and nastiness can be related to that, too. Issues that were simmering, that you may not have been aware of, and suddenly they pop out like this and it feels like everything's falling apart... that can be a twelfth house thing.

I can't tell you what to do about all of that, but one thought I have on the sexual obsession is, if you're obsessed with someone, you perceive them as having something you need. What do you see in this woman that you need?

Unread 01-31-2021, 08:23 AM

Yeah, it's some heavy stuff, I am still up at night posting haha. So about the woman.

When I first met her on video, I never felt a thing. TBH, I didn't even think she was that beautiful. Her background happens to be Lebanese though and she is westernized too, from Texas. Somehow, I have always found Middle Eastern women to be beautiful. Maybe it is the Kardashians and my slight crush on Kim.

Then growing up in freaking Iowa where we had no diversity, it was always the exoticness factor compared to growing up in say an LA. So maybe a wanting what you cannot have.

I do well with dating, that's the sad part. The thing is though, I draw in women who are white as snow and I am not as interested since I have already dated or been with enough. I don't seem to have any Middle Eastern women or olive skinned ladies with dark hair in my life, haven't interacted with them much often either.

So yeah I have kind of objectified her.
Unread 01-31-2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Yeah, it's some heavy stuff, I am still up at night posting haha. So about the woman.

When I first met her on video, I never felt a thing. TBH, I didn't even think she was that beautiful. Her background happens to be Lebanese though and she is westernized too, from Texas. Somehow, I have always found Middle Eastern women to be beautiful. Maybe it is the Kardashians and my slight crush on Kim.

Then growing up in freaking Iowa where we had no diversity, it was always the exoticness factor compared to growing up in say an LA. So maybe a wanting what you cannot have.
I suspect that's the touchstone statement. Are there other ways you can't have what you want? Not just romantically, I mean. There might be some serious hurt around "I can't have what I want." I'm having a connectivity issue at the moment that keeps your chart from appearing for me, otherwise I'd be looking for what's going on with your Chiron.

That's a first guess, and I may be off base. It's possible that what's really going on for you is a somewhat different issue. It would bear more exploring.

Being this obsessed sounds like it goes deep. It's not just "hey, I like that look, I find it especially attractive." There's a deep emotional need, and deep emotional reaction, going on here. It doesn't sound like you have that strong a reaction to all women with similar looks, so it might bear some more exploring of what you're seeing in this one.

For all you've been worrying about your upcoming transits, I think this is what they're bringing you. Not troubles you didn't already have, but waking up pre-existing problems that you'd managed to bury. The next couple years, when you have Saturn and Uranus poking most of your chart, can be a time when you work with this for healing.

The19thLaw (02-01-2021)

Tags
serious, things