Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-10-2017, 04:46 PM

New Job: Two Interviews in a day!

Dear Friends,
I need your help to encourage me.
I was unexpectedly called and invited for interview after the Eclipse on 8th and attended two interviews on 9th. It is interesting that both interviews have Moon in cadent house 😕but they were totally different, first one (with manager) I almost didnt speak, second (with both manager and general manager) me speaking only.
I uploaded the first one, where the answer is Yes without analysis - they asked me for second one 70min after its end. Even without aspect between Mercury-Jupiter or Moon-Jupiter the answer was so fast, only Moon in Pisces...but in horary this is not enough isn't it. Last aspect shows the end result and it is square with Saturn which normaly is No...or delay, but it doesnt happened. Or sextile with Uranus ...which is good.
It is the same last aspect for the second interview...so?
Lets look at the second one and (the last one) which I am curious the answer I am waiting but I know Mercury retrograde will delay. It is interesting that the rulers swapped.The job is for Sales Manager position in Photography Studio in Dubai, and I live in Europe.
The first thing I thought is if the Moon makes still same aspects the answer will again be Yes no matter of new Rulers of me and the company itself, but ... In the second one 7th ruler Mercury is going to retrograde.....so there is the case..!
The first aspect Moon make is trine with Venus in 7th in the sign of Me/Moon may be that is why the boundries are off. If they deside to choose me, the Visa will be arranged slow because UAE law never hurry. Do you think this is the sign of Mercury retrograde in 9th (visas?)- it is OK if it is the only thing will unfold because of retro.
What you think?
I think Me/Jupiter in 10th house is great and shows that I am at the top of their list. But I am biased...
Same aspects but swaped rulers !
According to payment I know it from the beginning but what else the chart shows, may be again this Moon trine Venus shows the good payment.
What about the ISSUES if I start the job? Does interview horaries shows how will I manage the position? Or it is too early.

Second Skype Interview:
https://ibb.co/dCYEsF

First Skype Interview:
https://ibb.co/f5HeRa

If it is important the first email was at 8th/10:47 +3 first call 8th/12:04 +3

I applied the job at July 11th 13:32 +3
It is interesting that in this chart the Moon is in Aquarius like at their first contact, and also exactly trine Jupiter...

Last edited by roshe; 08-10-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Tags
interview, interviews